Use price history to decide if it's a good time to buy
Want to know if the price drops?
- Compatible with iOS and Android Connects with select iOS and Android devices via Bluetooth. May require app downloads.
- Watch face is readable whether it's day or night The e-paper display ensures a clear view, even in sunlight, and the backlight can be activated with a flick of the wrist.
- Fully customizable to give you the look and feel you want Virtual watch faces can be downloaded and installed, and the strap can easily be swapped out.
- Robust app store Pebble watches are compatible with a wide variety of apps and games, which can be purchased and downloaded from the Pebble app store.
- Compatible with RunKeeper app The free downloadable RunKeeper app tracks your run data and fitness goals. Get your pace without slowing down, or easily pause RunKeeper while at an intersection so the stop doesn't mess up your stats.
- Vibration notifications Vibration alerts let you know when you've got a new text or notification.
- Rechargeable lithium-ion polymer battery The included magnetic USB connector lets you charge your watch using your computer's USB port. Wall charger sold separately.
- Apple, the Apple logo and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Computer, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPod is a trademark of Apple Computer, Inc.
The Pebble connects to your iPhone® or Android smartphone using Bluetooth, and can alert you to incoming calls, e-mails and messages. Add Internet-connected apps for outdoor activities, download watchfaces, enable notifications and more. The Pebble's e-paper outdoor-readable display ensures a great view wherever you go. If you believe that you have an issue with your charging cable or charging port, we have a few troubleshooting suggestions that may solve your problem.Please be sure to give it enough time to charge and turn on; occasionally, after a depleted battery, Pebble may take a while to wake up. We recommend charging Pebble for at least 3 hours and then trying to turn it on again by holding the Select (middle button on the right side) for 15-20 seconds. It also helps to try turning it on at least once while connected to the cable and once while it is detached. When plugging in the charger, please insert the USB end into your computer or AC adapter before connecting the other end to Pebble. Be sure to try multiple ports and outlets if Pebble does not initially indicate that it is charging, as some USB chargers (especially those with batteries built in, or those designed to charge iOS devices) will not reliably charge the Pebble, as it draws such little power.If your cable is still not connecting properly with your Pebble, please try the following: Polish the metal charging stations on the cable and on Pebble to make sure that there is not a coating or substance preventing the magnetic connection. You can use a pencil eraser to deoxidize and polish them. Clean all four of the contacts up with (90% or higher) rubbing alcohol. The charging cable's contacts are spring loaded pins. Depress each of them and make sure that they are popping back smoothly up to the same height relative to each other.
Power Supply Type
Body Metrics Measured
Sleep quality|Steps taken
Data Plan Required
Operating System Compatibility
Maximum Usage Time