- Keep your heart in the zone The heart rate monitor helps you know when to speed up or slow down when training in your chosen heart rate zone.
- Race yourself Compare your current run with past performances to monitor time improvements.
- Train at peak levels Select appropriate intensity zones to tailor training for your next competition, maintain desired speed and fitness levels, or lose weight.
- Keep track of your progress Use the MySports mobile app and website to upload activities and track progress toward exercise goals, or use other popular running apps.
- Get moving sooner QuickGPSFix Technology quickly finds your exact location, so you can start running.
- Easily navigate your device Train unhindered with easy access to watch functions and key stats via 1-button control.
- Monitor indoor activity Keep track of runs on a treadmill without needing extra accessories.
- Visually track your training Full-screen graphics and 3 training modes help you complete effective exercise routines.
- Check training status at a glance Monitor stats easily with the backlit digital LED and extra-large display.
- Rechargeable battery Lithium-ion polymer battery can be charged with the included cable, which connects your device to your computer's USB drive.
- Apple, the Apple logo and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Computer, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPod is a trademark of Apple Computer, Inc.
TomTom Runner Cardio - GPS Watch Tired of fussing with uncomfortable chest straps? Struggle to see the metrics on your current device's small display screen. Then look no further, you've found your perfect match with the TomTom Multi Sport Cardio GPS watch. With its extra-large display face and built in heart rate monitor, it is both stylish and functional for runners at any level. Features: Accurate heart rate monitoring through an optical sensor which measures the changes of blood flow in your skin Five intensity zones to help you train smarter and harder depending on your goals Measures paces, speed, distance and calories for both indoor and outdoor running Extra-large, durable, scratch resistant display for easy viewing Bluetooth Smart Connectivity Waterproof up to 50m, so you can run in any weather One-button control for easy navigation of menus Interval training feature Beep and vibration alerts to keep you constantly on tack Multi languages (English, Spanish, German, French, Italian) Up to 8 hours of battery life Track Progress via Your Favorite Running Platform Analyze and share your stats on popular running sites or apps Sync automatically with the TomTom MySports mobile app Compatible Devices: iPhone 4s or newer 2nd generation iPad or newer What's in the Box: TomTom Runner Cardio Watch Desk Dock (Charger and USB cable) User Guide
Battery Strength Indicator
Memory Capacity (Number Of Users)
Body Metrics Measured
Additional Accessories Included
Mobile Operating System Compatibility
Body Fat Display