Use price history to decide if it's a good time to buy
Want to know if the price drops?
- EnergyPointer Helps you get in shape quickly and lets you know if the effect of your training is fitness improvement or fat burning.
- OwnCode 5kHz coded transmission Along with OwnCal smart calories, ZonePointer and ZoneLock enables versatile use.
- Measures heart rate and calories burned With upper limit bpm manual target zone, user-set HRmax, bpm and percentage heart rate and average and maximum heart rate tracking, so you can easily monitor your fitness progress.
- HeartTouch feature Enables button-free operation of the wrist unit.
- Fabric transmitter and coded heart-rate transmission Help you avoid cross-talk.
- Records up to 99 training files with summaries Plus totals and weekly history to help you keep track of your workouts.
- Water-resistant design Enables you to safely submerge the watch in up to 98.4' of water for reliable protection.
- Optional FlowLink (not included) Lets you transfer data to your compatible PC or Mac or Polar personal trainer Web site, so you can enjoy training load, training diary, training programs and training analyzing features.
- Low-battery indicator Shows you when the battery needs to be replaced.
The FT7 heart rate monitor is an essential tool for those who want to lose weight and improve their health and fitness. Its unique Energy Pointer feature lets you know whether you are burning fat or improving your fitness during your workout and it tracks exactly how many calories you've burned. Records and stores 99 training files and provides a weekly training history so you can track your progress. Plus, it connects to Polar's free training site, polarpersonaltrainer.com, with the optional Flow Link data transfer device (not included). Includes comfortable fabric chest strap (adjustable size M-XXL). Operational Instruction: Getting started with a Polar heart rate monitor is easy. First, make sure you thoroughly wet the electrodes on back of the heart rate chest strap with water and snap the transmitter into place. Then place the strap on your chest prior to starting the watch. Tip: it is best to stand away from others when starting the watch. When you are finished with your workout detach transmitter, rinse the strap with water and hang dry.
Battery Strength Indicator
Date and Time
Manufacturer's Warranty - Labor
2 years limited
Heart rate monitor
Maximum Depth Of Water Resistance
Manufacturer's Warranty - Parts
2 years limited
FT7 Heart Rate Monitor Fitness Watch
Body Metrics Measured
Mobile Operating System Compatibility