- Measures running dynamics Including cadence, vertical oscillation and ground contact time. Also measures swim distance, pace, stroke type, stroke count and SWOLF score, plus steps taken, sleep and calories burned for comprehensive monitoring.
- Virtual Partner Allows you to train against a digital partner. Virtual Racer allows you to test your skills against other activities, and courses let you compete against previous activities.
- Water-resistant design Allows use while swimming or working out in the elements.
- Bluetooth technology Enables simple connection to compatible Android and iOS devices. Garmin Connect mobile app (download required) makes it easy to sync data and supports live tracking, social interaction and smart notifications.
- Running dynamics¹ include cadence, vertical oscillation and ground contact time
- Offers VO2 max estimate², race predictor and recovery advisor
- Features swim distance, pace, stroke type identification, stroke count, drill logging and rest timers
- Smart notifications³ let you see email, text and other alerts on your watch
- Connected features4: automatic uploads to Garmin Connect™, live tracking, social media sharing
From the company that launched the world’s first GPS multisport devices comes a watch that’s qualified to guide the training of elite and amateur athletes alike. Introducing Forerunner 920XT — with advanced features including running dynamics, VO2 max estimate, live tracking and smart notifications.Advanced Training Meets All-day Activity Tracking
Forerunner 920XT packs a fleet of high-end training features into a sleek watch that is wet suit-friendly and about 15 percent lighter than its predecessor, the Forerunner 910XT. It boasts a high-resolution color display; flexible, hinged bands and a watch mode, so you can wear it all day. The activity tracking5 feature measures your steps, sleep and calories burned all day, giving you a more complete picture of your daily activity.Dive In
Whether you’re training at the pool or out in the open water, Forerunner 920XT captures detailed swim metrics, including distance, pace, stroke count, stroke rate and swolf score. The drill logging feature allows you to easily log swim drills and kick sets at the pool, and the 2 types of rest timers keep you pushing off the wall on time. Use time alerts to help you hold your pace, or distance alerts to let you know when a set is over. There are even alerts for calories and stroke rate.Crank Up Your Training
The 920XT is compatible with sensors such as speed, cadence an