- Stainless steel case
- Sapphire crystal
- Retina display with Force Touch
- Ceramic back
- Digital Crown
- Heart rate sensor, accelerometer, and gyroscope
- Ambient light sensor
- Speaker and microphone
- Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz)
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Up to 18 hours of battery life*
- Water resistant**
- *Battery life varies by use and configuration
- actual results will vary. See www.apple.com/batteries and www.apple.com/watch/battery.html for more information.
- **Apple Watch is splash and water resistant but not waterproof. You can, for example, wear and use Apple Watch during exercise, in the rain, and while washing your hands, but submerging Apple Watch is not recommended.
- Apple Watch has a water resistance rating of IPX7 under IEC standard 60529.
- Features are subject to change and may not be available in all regions or all languages. Requires iPhone 5 or later.
You, At a glance - Because it's on your wrist, Apple Watch lets you receive notifications immediately and conveniently. The moment the people or apps you care about have something to say, you'll feel a gentle tap. Throughout the day, Apple Watch measures your workouts, tracks your activity, and helps encourage healthy routines. We designed Apple Watch to reflect a wide range of tastes and styles. And you can make it even more personal by switching bands and changing watch faces, anytime you want. From the way it works to the way it looks, Apple Watch isn't just something you wear. It's an essential part of who you are.
Maximum Depth of Water Resistance
Body Metrics Measured
Maximum Wrist Size
Operating System Compatibility
Wireless B|Wireless G|Wireless N
Minimum Wrist Size