Use price history to decide if it's a good time to buy
Want to know if the price drops?
- Ultra slim floating screen design with crescent stand Provides a slender, stylish foundation.
- Nano Cell Display Delivers deep black expressions for rich, natural shadow detail and colors that are truer to the original image, even at wide viewing angles.
- A billion rich colors The availability of a billion rich colors gives the TV a palette 64 times broader than conventional televisions, to reproduce images with far more subtle and precise gradations, for a more lifelike picture.
- Harman Kardon Sound Built-in TV audio with speakers that have been custom-tuned to provide clean, powerful, full-range audio that fills any TV room.
- Active HDR with Dolby Vision Analyzes and optimzes HDR10 content scene-by-scene for an even more striking, more breathtaking High Dynamic Range experience.
- It also supports Dolby Vision and the backward-compatible HLG HDR standard, assuring the most HDR content.
- IPS technology The IPS panel in this LG TV uses in-plane switching to deliver rich colors and strong contrast ratio that remain consistent at wide viewing angles.
- webOS Smart Platform webOS brings together popular streaming video apps, such as Netflix, and gives you access to more than 70 free premium Internet channels through the LG Channel Plus app.
- 64.5" screen (measured diagonally from corner to corner) Large enough to provide an immersive experience for everyone in the room.
- 2160p resolution for breathtaking HD images Watch 4K movies and TV shows at 4x the resolution of Full HD, and upscale your current HD content to gorgeous, Ultra HD-level picture quality.
- High dynamic range (HDR) creates a more realistic picture HDR technology expands the contrast and color range of the existing pixels on your TV for better, brighter, more colorful image. The picture quality is noticeably more natural.
- Built-in Wi-Fi Smart TV means a huge world of entertainment Stream movies, videos, music, and more.
- LED TVs perform well in all lighting conditions They also deliver plasma-like deep blacks and rich colors.
- Advanced TV sound From the masters of home audio, Harman Kardon, comes built-in TV audio that truly performs. The speakers on LG Super UHD TVs have been custom-tuned to provide clean, powerful, full-range audio that fills any TV room.
- 4 HDMI inputs for the best home theater connection High-speed HDMI delivers up to 2160p picture and digital surround sound in one convenient cable. HDMI cable not included.
- 3 USB inputs Easily connect your digital camera, camcorder or other USB device.
- Web-based services and content require high-speed Internet service. Some services may require a subscription.
High Dynamic Range Technology
Remote Control Type
ENERGY STAR Certified
Number of DVI Inputs
Product Depth Without Stand
Manufacturer's Warranty - Labor
Product Weight With Stand
Surround Sound Supported
Number of HDMI HDCP 2.2 Inputs
Quantum Dot Technology
Number of RS-232 Inputs
65" Class (64.5" Diag.) - LED - 2160p - Smart - 4K Ultra HD TV with High Dynamic Range
Product Weight Without Stand
9500 series 4K HDR
Number of Batteries Included (Remote Control)
Estimated Annual Operating Cost
20 United States dollars
Motion Enhancement Technology
Product Height Without Stand
Screen Size Class
Number of HDMI Inputs
Number of Composite Video Inputs
RF Antenna Input
Number of Component Video Inputs
Number Of USB Port(s) (Total)
Battery Size (Remote Control)
High Dynamic Range (HDR)
Manufacturer's Warranty - Parts
Number of Digital Optical Audio Outputs
Product Depth With Stand
Estimated Annual Electricity Use
169 kilowatt hours
Product Height With Stand
VESA Wall Mount Standard
300mm x 200mm
HDMI Audio Return Channel (ARC)
Number of Analog Audio Outputs
Internet of Things (IoT) Compatible
Rechargeable Battery (Remote Control)