Use price history to decide if it's a good time to buy
Want to know if the price drops?
- Portable design Weighs 6.94 lbs. for easy transport to meetings, presentations and more.
- DLP image technology Offers crisp visuals.
- BrilliantColor technology Delivers faithful hues.
- ±40° vertical keystone correction For distortion-free images.
- 4000 lumens of brightness Offer a highly visible display with clear on-screen images.
- 8,000:1 contrast ratio Provides a multitude of shades between black and white for rich color saturation.
- 1080p (1920 x 1080) native resolution Creates a sharp, detailed high-definition picture.
- Dual HDMI inputs Make it easy to connect to high-definition sources.
- 26" - 325" viewable screen size Allows everyone in the room to enjoy a clear view.
- 4' - 33' projector distance Allows flexible placement.
- 1.39 - 2.09:1 throw ratio range Reproduces wide images in their correct proportions.
- Supports a variety of signals Including 480p, 720p, 1080p and 480i for a wide range of compatibility options.
- Manual zoom Offers setting versatility.
- 35-37dB fan noise Ensures quiet operation.
- Built-in 10W speaker Provides crisp sound.
- Included remote Provides simple control from across the room.
Add a high-powered IN3138HDa network HD projector to your meeting room or classroom for a price that will fit your tight budget. You'll get incredible 1080p image quality and smooth video playback through its two HDMI ports, including one with MHL compatibility. Easily manage the IN3138HDa over the network and easily install it with AMX and Crestron room control systems.
Kensington Security Slot
Remote Control Included
Manufacturer's Warranty - Labor
Minimum Viewable Screen Size
Throw Ratio Range
1.39 - 2.09:1
Number Of Audio Inputs
Manufacturer's Warranty - Parts
Minimum Projector Distance
Maximum Horizontal Synchronization Rate
Maximum Vertical Synchronization Rate
Lamp Life (Economy Mode)
Number Of Audio Outputs
Number of HDMI Inputs
Watts Per Channel
IN3138HDa 1080p DLP Projector
1920 x 1080
Maximum Projector Distance
Maximum Viewable Screen Size