Use price history to decide if it's a good time to buy
Want to know if the price drops?
- Two 3-1/4" injection-molded composite cone drivers Create a flat, transparent response for excellent sound quality.
- 3/4" silk dome tweeter For detailed sound.
- Dynamic Balance technology Produces a flat frequency response to reveal the sharpest details and a more lifelike transparency. No strain even at high volume.
- Time Lens technology Aligns the acoustic centers of the tweeter and midbass driver on the same spatial plane for superior imaging. Acoustic lens incorporated in the grille provides a smooth frequency response.
- Built-in PowerPort bass venting Decreases performance-robbing turbulence and deepens midbass driver response, increasing bass output by up to 3dB.
- Steel-reinforced curved enclosure design Employs nonparallel surfaces for a strong, rigid and acoustically inert enclosure and less audible coloration from internal surface resonances.
- Multiple mounting options Including wall, shelf and stand mounting to suit a variety of needs. Built-in keyhole slots and threaded inserts fit most brackets.
- 90Hz - 24kHz For faithful sound reproduction.
- 8 ohms impedance To conduct power through the speaker.
Big Speaker Sound Without The Big Speaker Whether you're looking for your first home theater sub/sat system or want to upgrade to more performance, you're in for a big surprise in a small, compact package from Polk Audio. The predecessor to Blackstone TL, our RM series, was always about "Big Speaker Sound Without The Big Speaker." Blackstone TL represents a significant leap forward, delivering an astonishing home theater performance never before heard in compact loudspeakers.
TL2 SATELLITE WHITE
Number Of Midranges Included
Number Of Speakers
ENERGY STAR Certified
Number Of Woofers Included
Minimum Frequency Response
Speaker Wire Included
Number Of Tweeters Included
Maximum Frequency Response
Instant Content Supported