- Weight capacity tested up to 300 lbs. Heavy-duty stainless steel frame for reliable support.
- HDPE polymer material Eco-friendly design resists water, corrosion, splitting, chipping and UV damage for long-lasting durability with little-to-no maintenance required.
- Enjoy your deck all year long All-weather design enables hassle-free outdoor placement in a variety of environmental conditions.
- Vibrant design complements your backyard décor Enhance your patio setup with a splash of color.
- Minimal assembly required.
- Save time by adding a Furniture Assembly service to your order, and a Geek Squad® installer will come to your home and assemble it for you.
The Adirondack Chair is associated with the preferred style of outdoor seating around the world. Hanover Outdoor Furniture has taken this favorable Adirondack design a step further by fusing, all-weather materials with strong construction and protective treatment resulting in long-lasting comfort and function year after year. Made of HDPE, Hanover's Contoured Adirondack Chair has the look of painted wood without the maintenance, ensuring a lifetime of enjoyment and relaxation. Unlike authentic wood, this material will never peel, chip, or split naturally. It resists corrosive substances, insects, salt, UV fading and other environmental strain. Truly built to last, no painting, staining or waterproof treatment is required! With comfort and durability in mind, the back of this Adirondack chair is shaped into a gentle horizontal curve and the seat is specially contoured. Backed with a 20-year limited warranty, this product is made in the USA with quality and durability you can count on.
Maximum Weight Capacity
Manufacturer's Warranty - Labor
Number Of Pieces Included
All-Weather Adirondack Chair
Number Of Chairs Per Pack
Manufacturer's Warranty - Parts
20 years limited