Swann SWNVK-485KH2 4-Channel, 2-Camera Indoor/Outdoor Wireless 1080p 1Tb DVR Surveillance System
Use price history to decide if it's a good time to buy
Want to know if the price drops?
- Notifications keep you informed Receive movement-detection notifications that contain recorded footage and give you the options to watch live or sound the 90+ dB siren
- Monitor your property with 2 cameras Includes 2 1080p cameras for recording high-resolution video for widescreen viewing.
- View and record from up to 4 channels Add up to 2 more cameras of your choice for 4-channel* simultaneous monitoring. Compatible with most Swann cameras (sold separately).
- Set and forget with hard drive storage Record continuously from 4 channels for up to 300 consecutive days with a 1TB hard drive. For extra capacity, connect an external hard drive to the USB port.
- Capture everything in HD Vivid 1080p resolution allows you to see small details on your screen.
- Powerful night vision up to 65 ft. Allows you to monitor your home or business, even in dim lighting, automatically switching the picture to black-and-white in low-light conditions.
- Viewing angle up to 75° Expertly captures a wide angle of your property for exceptional security at all times.
- Weather-resistant design Aluminum construction and an IP66 rating protects against wind and rain for versatile indoor/outdoor monitoring.
- Live viewing and real-time playback Easy setup for widescreen, real-time video playback on displays up to 1080p with high-speed Internet or smartphone connectivity.
- Works with SwannOne devices Receive alerts on your Smartphone
- HDMI outputs Connect to a wide range of compatible displays for versatile viewing, including your HDTV, LCD or plasma TV. USB connectivity makes it easy to transfer stored footage.
- Remote viewing with the free SwannView Link app Surveillance in the palm of your hand with live viewing on any 3G-/4G-enabled smartphone or tablet. App download required.
- 1-way audio Hear what's happening while you're away.
- Mountable design For optimal placement on a wall or countertop.
Manufacturer's Warranty - Parts
Image Sensor Type
Number Of Channels
Manufacturer's Warranty - Labor
Infrared Cut Off Filter
Remote Monitoring Capabilities
Camera Power Source
Operating System Compatibility
Maximum Operating Temperature
122 degrees fahrenheit
Number Of Cameras Included
Minimum Operating Temperature
-4 degrees fahrenheit
Night Vision Distance
ENERGY STAR Certified
Indoor Or Outdoor Use
Maximum Operating Range
Additional Accessories Included
Field Of View