Swann SWNVK-1675808-US 16-Channel, 8-Camera Indoor/Outdoor Wired 2TB NVR Surveillance System Black/White
Use price history to decide if it's a good time to buy
Want to know if the price drops?
- Notifications keep you informed Receive push notification support.
- Monitor your property with 8 cameras Also includes DVR, mouse, power adapter, power splitter, security stickers, mounting hardware and screws.
- Set and forget with hard drive storage Record continuously from 16 channels with a 2TB hard drive.
- High-resolution technology captures superior footage 5 megapixel cameras use advanced image sensors to record clear full-screen video.
- Infrared night vision lets you see in the dark Keep an eye on things up to 131' away when there's little to no light.
- Viewing angle up to 82° Expertly captures a wide angle of your property for exceptional security at all times.
- HDMI and VGA outputs Connect to a wide range of compatible displays for versatile viewing, including your HDTV, LCD or plasma TV. USB connectivity makes it easy to transfer stored footage.
Innovative Thermal-Sensing motion detection technology Swann’s True Detect PIR Thermal Sensing technology detects motion by heat, such as from people & cars, to trigger recording and push notifications. This virtually eliminates false triggers, like plants moving with the wind, to only capture events with security relevance. get amazing image definition with 5 Megapixels, which is 2. 4x better than 1080P Full HD (2MP). zoom in closer with incredible clarity to license plates, facial features and clothing patterns. cameras the 8 IP security cameras NHD-865 come with Ethernet cables and are weatherproof, built tough for the outdoors or indoors. See in the dark up to 130 feet with the camera’s powerful infrared night vision. enjoy easy camera installation with power over Ethernet (POE) as each camera is connected via Cat 5 network cable to transmit power, video and audio. you may even add 8 Megapixel 4K cameras, which have 1. 7 times more pixels than 5mp smartphone integration> The home safe view app ensures you’ll always be connected to your home or business, allowing you to see your cameras on your smartphone or tablet, live or playback, from wherever you are in the world.
Manufacturer's Warranty - Parts
Image Sensor Type
Night Vision Distance
Manufacturer's Warranty - Labor
HomeSafe View App
Camera Power Source
Power over Ethernet (PoE)
Camera Mount Type
Number Of Channels
ENERGY STAR Certified
Number Of Cameras Included
Remote Monitoring Capabilities
DVR Storage Capacity
Field Of View
Minimum Operating Temperature
-22 degrees fahrenheit
Maximum Operating Temperature
131 degrees fahrenheit
Camera Infrared Distance
Indoor Or Outdoor Use