Xerox XDM32205M-WU DocuMate Duplex Document Scanner Black
Use price history to decide if it's a good time to buy
Want to know if the price drops?
- Up to 600 dpi optical resolution To capture every word and image detail with clarity. Dual CIS (Contact Image Sensor) scan method and an LED light source ensure high-quality reproductions.
- 24-bit color depth, 8-bit grayscale depth and 1-bit black-and-white depth Provide a wide range of lush, vibrant tones.
- A4/US letter-size flatbed Accommodates documents up to 8.5" x 11.69". ADF (automatic document feeder) supports documents from 5.8" x 8.3" to 8.5" x 38" to help meet your scanning needs.
- Black-and-white scanning up to 23 ppm in simplex mode and 46 ipm in duplex mode As well as color scanning up to 13 ppm in simplex mode and 26 ppm in duplex mode for fast completion of work.
- Accommodates a variety of media types Including checks, documents, business cards, credit cards, plastic cards, photos, receipts, handwritten notes, thick card stock and more for versatile use.
- PDF and Text Searchable PDF file creation Lets you transform volumes of paper or photos into organized, keyword-searchable digital files that can be quickly found, used and shared.
- Duplex capability Allows you to create professional-looking 2-sided documents.
- Front-panel buttons Offer easy operation and enable at-device scanning to 9 preset destinations or up to 99 customizable OneTouch scan profiles, including an e-mail, folder, printer or other application or device.
- Kofax VRS technology Performs a multipoint inspection on each document, instantly checking and adjusting alignment, brightness, contrast and clarity for optimal image enhancement and reliable OCR accuracy.
- 65-sheet ADF (automatic document feeder) Lets you complete tasks quickly.
- High-speed USB 2.0 interface Offers flexible connectivity.
- Nuance OmniPage Pro software Provides a precise OCR and layout retention solution, letting you quickly turn scanned documents into editable, formatted text.
- ENERGY STAR certified Designed to use less energy and meets strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the Environmental Protection Agency and U.S. Department of Energy.
- Intel, Pentium, Celeron, Centrino, Core, Viiv, Intel Inside and the Intel Inside logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.
ENERGY STAR Certified
Manufacturer's Warranty - Parts
Scan (Monochromatic) Speed
23 copies per minute
Scanner Bit Depth
Scan (Color) Speed
46 copies per minute
Automatic Document Feeder Included
DocuMate 3220 Duplex Document Scanner
Up to 600
Manufacturer's Warranty - Labor