Want to know if the price drops?
- Up to 600 x 600 dpi optical resolution (up to 1200 x 1200 dpi with interpolation) For crisp, clear photos.
- 30-bit integrated color depth With 256 levels of grayscale for rich, vibrant colors and easy-to-read text.
- Up to 50 ppm scan speeds For rapidly preserving a variety of files. Duplex scanning helps you get the job done quickly.
- Super-speed USB 3.0 interface Hooks up to your computer easily.
- ENERGY STAR certified Designed to use less energy and meets strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the Environmental Protection Agency and U.S. Department of Energy.
The ImageCenter ADS-3000N High-Speed Desktop Scanner offers mid-sized to large businesses robust features to simplify the way documents are captured, processed, managed, and delivered. Easily scan to a wide variety of destinations, including OCR, email, print, network, FTP/SFTP, USB flash memory drives, Microsoft SharePoint, and mobile devices using the free Brother iPrint&Scan app. This high-speed network document scanner lets you process single- and double-sided materials in a single pass, in both black-and-white and color, at speeds of up to 50 pages per minute.
Wired Gigabit Ethernet networking plus SuperSpeed USB 3.0 for local connectivity. The scanner is also Kovak VRS certified as an industry leader in image processing software that examines scanned materials and automatically applies appropriate correction settings for optimal results.
The Brother ADS-3000N high-speed desktop scanner also includes a powerful suite of scanning software, including advanced OCR, PDF editing, and desktop document management programs. It has flexible media handling and can photos, documents, receipts, embossed plastic cards, business cards, and more and can process materials as large as 8.5” wide x 196” long (in continual scan mode). The integrated image optimization includes hole punch, background, and blank page removal. The scanner also comes with one-year limited warranty and free phone technical support for the life of the product.