Want to know if the price drops?
- Up to 600 x 600 dpi optical resolution Along with up to 1200 x 1200 dpi interpolated resolution ensures crisp, clear photo and document scanning.
- 24-bit color Plus grayscale with 256 levels for vibrant images.
- 16 ppm duplex scanning Offers quick single- and double-sided color document scanning, so you can complete your work.
- Easily scan a variety of documents Including photos, business cards and pages up to 34" long. A rear card slot accepts embossed plastic cards for versatile use.
- 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi Makes it easy to connect the scanner to your wireless network. A high-speed USB 2.0 interface lets you link the scanner with your PC or Mac.
Wireless Enabled Duplex Document Scanner Packs Business-focused Features, Including an Automatic Document Feeder and an Easy-to-use TouchPanel Display into a Compact, Desk-friendly Size.
The Brother ImageCenter ADS-1000W Desktop Scanner offers powerful features for business including two-sided scanning, wireless 802.11 b/g/n network connectivity, a TouchScreen display, and an up to 20-page capacity auto document feeder, all in a compact design. It captures single- and double-sided documents in a single pass at speeds of up to 16ppm1. Great for scanning multi-page, two-sided business documents, as well as documents up to 34” long2, receipts, business cards, photographs, and laminated identification cards via the rear card slot.
Advanced scanning functionality in a space-saving design.
The ADS-1000W connects to your wireless network, or to a single machine via USB interface, to scan at up to 1200x1200 dpi (interpolated) and 600x600 dpi resolution (optical). Its compact footprint, along with advanced scanning features such as deskew support, blank page removal, auto image rotation and background removal, make it great for a home office or small business that regularly scans and digitizes printed information, but may not have space for a larger scanner.
Scanning to a variety of local or shared destinations thanks to the easy-to-use TouchPanel display.
The ADS-1000W gives you the option to scan to a number of different destinations to help you manage your documents and workflow. You can also scan to your USB flash drive3, or to compatible mobile devices using the free Brother iPrint&Scan app4, or scan to a file, email, or image. You can also scan to a shared folder, email server, or FTP, to save, distribute, and share information.
Bundled with a robust suite of scanning software to enhance document management.
The ADS-1000W includes an enhanced package of scanning software to help you manage and distribute information and reduce the need to store and reference hard copy documents:
Nuance PaperPort 12 SE (Windows) and Presto! PageManager 9 (Mac)
- Manage all of your scanned documents, as well as the other documents on your computer
- Scan to Microsoft Office formats, as well as Microsoft SharePoint (Windows only)
- Scan, convert, organize, repurpose, and share PDF documents
- Quickly merge multiple files of differing formats from various folders into one multi-page PDF
- Scan to E-mail, Folder, OCR, and searchable PDF
Presto! BizCard (Windows/Mac)
- Scan and export contact information from business cards directly to Microsoft Outlook and other contact management systems
- Sort contacts by company group, category, and first or last name
Brother Control Center (Windows/Mac)
- Configure advanced scan settings for different scan-to destinations and store them for frequent use (ie: dpi resolution, file format, duplex scanning)
Includes BR-Receipts - Quicken and Quickbooks compatible receipt management software.
The ADS-1000W includes BR-Receipts software that captures information from scanned receipts. BR-Receipts also lets you export your receipt data into Quicken and Quickbooks software to help simplify bookkeeping and reporting5.
Brother Scanners are compatible with the way you do business.
The ADS-1000W features industry-standard drivers, including TWAIN, WIA, ICA, ISIS, and SANE, to help enable easy integration for scanning documents into a wide variety of popular applications. Plus, it’s compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux operating systems!
Brother is at your side with outstanding customer support.
We offer a one-year limited warranty on the ADS-1000W and stand behind your purchase with FREE phone support for the life of your product. Whether you have a product question or a technical issue, Brother is always at your side.
- Color and monochrome scan speed, letter size paper at 300dpi. See www.brother-usa.com for details.
- Single sheet, single-sided, 14-29lb bond.
- USB flash memory drive not included.
- Requires connection to a wireless network. See www.brother.com for details, availability, and mobile device compatibility. The Brother iPrint&Scan free app download is not available in all countries.
- BR-Receipts software available via download from Brother Online (only available in the USA).