Use price history to decide if it's a good time to buy
Want to know if the price drops?
- Up to 600 dpi resolution For crisp, clear images.
- 48-bit color depth Delivers rich, lifelike tones.
- Scans documents up to 1.4mm thick Including most driver's licenses, ID cards, insurance cards, business cards, checks and more.
- Scans directly to PDF To easily digitize your information.
- 1-button scanning Enables simple operation.
- Contact image sensor (CMOS CIS) Provides high-quality visuals.
- AutoContinue function Lets you continuously feed media for efficient scanning. Mechanical paper sensor ensures documents are fed quickly and smoothly into the scanner
- Compact footprint Measures just 1.6" high and weighs only 8.6 oz. for simple portability.
- High-speed USB 2.0 interface Offers easy installation and is backward compatible with USB 1.1. USB-powered, so there's no need for an external power source.
- AmbirScan imaging software Supports PDF, JPEG, GIF, BMP and TIFF formats and offers fixed file locations, so you can select a default save location for scans.
Type of Interface
Up to 600 dpi
Maximum Document Size
4.13" x 10"
Minimum System Requirements