Want to know if the price drops?
- 4GB DDR3 memory For efficient computing performance.
- Asymmetric heatspreader Helps dissipate heat and offers a stylish look.
- Automatic overclocking up to 1866MHz To enhance your gameplay experience. Backward compatible with 1333MHz and 1600MHz operating speeds.
- Compatible with Intel® and AMD platforms Including P55, H67, P67, Z68, Z77, Z87 and H61 Intel® chipsets and A75, A87, A88, A89, A78 and E35 AMD chipsets for use with your existing components.
- Intel, Pentium, Celeron, Centrino, Intel Inside and the Intel Inside logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.
- AMD, AMD Arrow logo, AMD Athlon, QuantiSpeed, AMD PowerNow! and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
Get in the game with HyperX FURY. Even newbies get up to speed fast, since FURY automatically recognizes its host platform and automatically overclocks to the highest frequency published - up to 1866MHz* - providing plenty of power for your next deathmatch.
FURY's asymmetric heatspreader design lets you stand out from the "square" crowd. It's available in black, blue, red and- for the first time in the HyperX line -white, with a black PCB. So your rig can reflect your style and you can show it off with pride - without spending a lot, since FURY is affordably priced. It's 100-percent tested and LAN-ready plus it's backed by a lifetime warranty and technical support.
*HyperX PnP memory will run in most DDR3 systems up to the speed allowed by the manufacturer's system BIOS. PnP cannot increase the system memory speed faster than is allowed by the manufacturer's BIOS.