Use price history to decide if it's a good time to buy
Want to know if the price drops?
- Long-range wireless-N airMAX technology Uses a 5.0GHz band and 16 dBi gain to provide signal range for up to 9.32 miles to reduce dropped signals.
- Complies with most 802.11a and 802.11n airMAX standards For flexible use.
- airView technology Minimizes noise interference with spectrum analyzation. airMAX (MIMO TDMA protocol) uses predesignated time slots to send and receive data to prevent hidden node collisions that can affect performance.
- Intelligent QoS (Quality of Service) Prioritizes voice and video data for seamless streaming.
- 2 Ethernet ports With PoE functionality, which allows electricity and data to move on the same cable. Connect the secondary port to a security camera or other external device to power it.
- Wall/pole mounting With 90° tilt adjustment and 180° horizontal and vertical adjustment for simple positioning outdoors.
Ubiquiti networks set the bar for the world's first low-cost and efficient broadband customer Premises equipment (CPE) with the original NanoStation. The NanoStation M and NanoStationloco M take the same concept to the future with sleek and elegant form factors, along with integrated airMAX (MIMO TDMA Protocol) technology. The low cost, High performance, and small form factor of NanoStation M and NanoStationloco M make them extremely versatile and economical to deploy.
Number of LAN Ports
Maximum Coverage Area
0 square feet
Manufacturer's Warranty - Parts
Number of PoE (Power over Ethernet) Ports
Compatible Wireless Standard(s)
0.01875 gigabytes per second
NanoStationM Indoor/Outdoor airMAX CPE
Manufacturer's Warranty - Labor
Internet of Things (IoT) Compatible
Number Of USB Port(s)