Use price history to decide if it's a good time to buy
Want to know if the price drops?
- Long-range wireless-N airMAX technology Uses a 5.0GHz band and 16 dBi gain to provide signal range for up to 9.32 miles to reduce dropped signals.
- Complies with most 802.11a and 802.11n airMAX standards For flexible use.
- airView technology Minimizes noise interference with spectrum analyzation. airMAX (MIMO TDMA protocol) uses predesignated time slots to send and receive data to prevent hidden node collisions that can affect performance.
- Intelligent QoS (Quality of Service) Prioritizes voice and video data for seamless streaming.
- 2 Ethernet ports With PoE functionality, which allows electricity and data to move on the same cable. Connect the secondary port to a security camera or other external device to power it.
- Wall/pole mounting With 90° tilt adjustment and 180° horizontal and vertical adjustment for simple positioning outdoors.
Number of LAN Ports
Maximum Coverage Area
0 square feet
Manufacturer's Warranty - Parts
Number of PoE (Power over Ethernet) Ports
Compatible Wireless Standard(s)
0.01875 gigabytes per second
NanoStationM Indoor/Outdoor airMAX CPE
Manufacturer's Warranty - Labor
Internet of Things (IoT) Compatible
Number Of USB Port(s)