Use price history to decide if it's a good time to buy
Want to know if the price drops?
- 16-port Gigabit Ethernet switch upgrades networks to a 1000 Mbps network So you can connect up to 16 compatible devices for a high-speed networking solution.
- Performs up to 1000 Mbps per port To ensure efficient operation.
- Nonblocking architecture Rapidly forwards and filters packets to optimize throughput. The 10KB jumbo frame enables fast transfer of large files.
- Supports IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, 803.3ab and 802.3x standards For wide-ranging compatibility. IEEE 802.3x flow control for full duplex mode and back pressure for half duplex mode aid in traffic management.
- Auto negotiation Allows each port to sense the speed of connected 10 Mbps, 100 Mbps and 1000 Mbps network devices and make intelligent adjustments.
- Green Ethernet technology Helps reduce power consumption.
- Auto-MDI/MDIX Eliminates the need for crossover cables.
UNIX or NetWare
Maximum Data Speed
1000 megabits per second
Rack mountable (mount kit included)
Manufacturer's Warranty - Parts
16-Port 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet Switch
Manufacturer's Warranty - Labor
Switch Management Type
Auto Sending Ports
Gigabit Ethernet Speed
Number of LAN Ports
Auto Speed Sensing
Wattage per PoE (Power over Ethernet) Port