Snom SNO-D715 VoIP Desk Telephone with PoE Black
Use price history to decide if it's a good time to buy
Want to know if the price drops?
- Built-in HTTP/HTTPS server Allows you to dial from your web interface.
- Built-in PoE The phone can be powered from a switch port which is a function of Power-over-Ethernet.
- Two-port Gigabit Ethernet switch Allows you to expand an existing LAN network.
- Three-way conferencing The phone can establish a call between three parties joining the conversation.
- Four SIP accounts The device supports up to four SIP identities.
- Headset-ready Can be used with your USB headset.
- Five configurable function keys with LED indicators Help you personalize your phone's settings to suit your needs.
- Backlit graphical display Provides you with clear readouts.
- Dual-angle footstand This allows changing the angle to 46° and 28°.
- Hands-free/speakerphone mode The phone features advanced audio codecs for clear sound during your hands-free conversations.
- Automatic answer When this function is activated, your phone will automatically accept incoming calls when it is idle. If you leave the text field empty, incoming calls for all configured identities will be accepted.
- Wall-mountable design The device is also wall-mountable.
Answering System Included
Manufacturer's Warranty - Parts
D715 VoIP Desk Telephone with PoE
Manufacturer's Warranty - Labor
Global 700 Series Blackline