Use price history to decide if it's a good time to buy
Want to know if the price drops?
- 24-port Ethernet smart switch Enables a Gigabit networking solution for simple upgrades. SFP slots offer fiber connectivity.
- Total switching capacity of up to 48 Gbps with full duplex operation Ensures rapid data transfers.
- Complies with IEEE 802.3, 802.3u and 802.3ab To provide Gigabit speeds. Also supports IEEE 802.3ad (LACP).
- Auto detecting and sensing Automatically configures the correct connection based on your existing network.
- Plug-and-play operation Lets you install the switch without additional software or configuration requirements.
- Versatile mounting options Include rack-mount, wall-mount and desktop capabilities, so you can create the setup that suits your needs.
Buffalo's BS-GSP Series of Multi-Port Gigabit PoE Smart Switches offer an easy and cost-effective way to extend your business network at gigabit speeds with advanced management features and the convenience of Power over Ethernet. This managed switch will allow you to monitor your network, keep track of what devices are connected to the network, and disconnect devices remotely through specific ports. Through this switch, by limiting bandwidth to a specific port, you can also do some traffic control.
Number Of Ethernet Ports
Plug and Play Operation
Manufacturer's Warranty - Parts
24-Port 10/100/1000 Gigabit Smart Switch
Auto Speed Sensing
Manufacturer's Warranty - Labor
Gigabit Ethernet Speed