Use price history to decide if it's a good time to buy
Want to know if the price drops?
- Powered by the AMD Radeon RX 470 graphics processing unit (GPU) With a 1236MHz clock speed to help meet the needs of demanding games.
- 4GB GDDR5 (256-bit) on-board memory Provides the memory needed to recreate game visuals with striking realism.
- PCI Express 3.0 x16 interface Offers compatibility with a range of systems. Also includes DVI, HDMI and 3 x DisplayPort outputs for expanded connectivity.
- AMD CrossFire technology Lets you combine 2 or more discrete graphics cards, up to 4 GPUs (graphics processing units), to improve graphics performance for resource-intensive games.
- AMD Catalyst control center software Streamlines and simplifies GPU management. Add and configure additional displays (not included), enhance movie, game and online video content and optimize driver features with ease.
- DirectX 12 Optimized, 4th Generation GCN and AMD Virtual Super Resolution (VSR) Enhances gameplay by delivering ultrarealistic images, detail and texture and improved lighting effects that create lifelike interactivity.
- AMD, AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
AMD CrossFire|AMD FreeSync|DirectX 12
GPU Clock Speed
Video Memory Type
Number Of Processors
PCI Express 3.0
Video Memory Capacity
Minimum System Requirements
Graphics Processing Unit (GPU)
AMD Radeon RX 470
AMD Radeon RX 470 4 GB GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 Graphics Card
Video Memory Clock Speed
Maximum Digital Display Resolution
4096 x 2160