Use price history to decide if it's a good time to buy
Want to know if the price drops?
- 650W maximum output With 780W peak output for reliable power.
- 120mm fan With intelligent temperature control automatically detects the power load and adjusts the fan speed to help keep components cool.
- High-current and single +12V rail Plus active PFC (power factor correction) with universal AC input, a high-quality Japanese main capacitor and double-forward, ultra-efficient circuitry design for optimal performance.
- 80 PLUS Bronze certified With 82-88% efficiency at 20-100% load.
- Flat, low-profile modular cables Allow easy cable routing and enhanced airflow.
- Built-in industrial-grade protections Include over-current, over-voltage, under-voltage, over-power and short-circuit to safeguard components against damage.
- Maximum output current Includes 24 amps at +3.3V and +5V, 52 amps at +12V, 0.5 amps at -12V and 3 amps at +5VSB.
- Maximum output power Includes 120W at +3.3V and +5V, 624W at +12V, 6W at -12V and 15W at +5VSB.
- Connectors Include one 24-pin, 1 CPU 4+4-pin, 2 PCI Express 6+2-pin, 6 Serial ATA, four 4-pin peripheral and one 4-pin floppy for flexible connection options.
- Supports Intel® ATX 12V v2.3 and EPS 12V standards For use with your existing motherboard. Supports multiple-core graphics cards and CPUs. NVIDIA SLI- and ATI CrossFire-ready.
- Intel, Pentium, Celeron, Centrino, Core, Viiv, Intel Inside and the Intel Inside logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.
Cooling Fan Type
Power Cord Included
Additional Accessories Included
Manufacturer's Warranty - Parts
3 years limited
SMART Series 650W Bronze Power Supply
Manufacturer's Warranty - Labor
3 years limited
ATX12V 2.4/ EPS12V 2.92
80 PLUS Bronze