Thermaltake SP-650P SMART Series 650W Bronze Power Supply Black
Use price history to decide if it's a good time to buy
Want to know if the price drops?
- 650W maximum output With 780W peak output for reliable power.
- 120mm fan With intelligent temperature control automatically detects the power load and adjusts the fan speed to help keep components cool.
- High-current and single +12V rail Plus active PFC (power factor correction) with universal AC input, a high-quality Japanese main capacitor and double-forward, ultra-efficient circuitry design for optimal performance.
- 80 PLUS Bronze certified With 82-88% efficiency at 20-100% load.
- Flat, low-profile modular cables Allow easy cable routing and enhanced airflow.
- Built-in industrial-grade protections Include over-current, over-voltage, under-voltage, over-power and short-circuit to safeguard components against damage.
- Maximum output current Includes 24 amps at +3.3V and +5V, 52 amps at +12V, 0.5 amps at -12V and 3 amps at +5VSB.
- Maximum output power Includes 120W at +3.3V and +5V, 624W at +12V, 6W at -12V and 15W at +5VSB.
- Connectors Include one 24-pin, 1 CPU 4+4-pin, 2 PCI Express 6+2-pin, 6 Serial ATA, four 4-pin peripheral and one 4-pin floppy for flexible connection options.
- Supports Intel® ATX 12V v2.3 and EPS 12V standards For use with your existing motherboard. Supports multiple-core graphics cards and CPUs. NVIDIA SLI- and ATI CrossFire-ready.
- Intel, Pentium, Celeron, Centrino, Core, Viiv, Intel Inside and the Intel Inside logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.
Thermaltake Smart Standard SP-650P 650W 80 PLUS Bronze ATX12V 2.3 Power Supply (Black)
Cooling Fan Type
Power Cord Included
Additional Accessories Included
Manufacturer's Warranty - Parts
3 years limited
SMART Series 650W Bronze Power Supply
Manufacturer's Warranty - Labor
3 years limited
ATX12V 2.4/ EPS12V 2.92
80 PLUS Bronze