StarTech.com PCI2S550_LP 2-Port Low-Profile RS-232 Serial Adapter Card with 16550 UART
Use price history to decide if it's a good time to buy
Want to know if the price drops?
- Compatible with Windows, DOS, Linux and Mac operating systems For wide-ranging use.
- Add 2 RS-232 serial ports To your low-profile/small form-factor computer with a PCI expansion slot. Supports the RS-232 serial interface.
- Data transfer rates up to 115 Kbps For optimal serial device performance.
- 16-byte FIFO buffer Ensures fast data transfer while multitasking.
- IRQ sharing Saves resources and eliminates conflicts.
- Standard and low-profile bracket included For easy installation.
This 2 Port 16550 Serial Card can be installed in a PCI slot to add two serial ports - a cost-effective solution for connecting any new serial device or old legacy serial device, with data transfer rates of up to 115.2 Kbps. The serial card features a low profile bracket, suitable for installation in low profile/small form factor computer cases. Perfect for connecting serial modems, POS devices, PDAs, digital cameras, printers, ISDN terminal adapters and more, to your system, the adapter card supports IRQ sharing and operates flawlessly with Windows 7, Server 2008 R2, Vista, XP, Server 2003, 2000, ME, 98, 95, NT4, 3.1, DOS and Linux. The card can be connected in minutes through simple plug and play installation and is backed by StarTech.com's lifetime warranty and FREE LIFETIME tech support.
Interface Slot Type