Use price history to decide if it's a good time to buy
Want to know if the price drops?
- 9 drive bays Include three 5.25" (external) and six 3.5" (internal).
- Interfaces Include 2 USB 3.0 and 2 USB 2.0 ports, as well as 1 microphone input and 1 audio input for flexible connectivity options.
- 120mm/140mm side fan Along with a 3-step, 30W fan control helps ensure your system operates quietly and efficiently. Acrylic window allows easy viewing. Adjustable interior pivot 120mm/140mm slot for directional airflow.
- Removable HDD cage Allows flexible storage options. Innovative right-mounted HDD rails enable simple hard drive replacement.
- Wire management system Helps you keep your setup organized.
- Clearance for top 240mm dual radiator Offers water-cooling solutions (radiator not included).
- Motherboard support Compatible with ATX, micro-ATX and mini-ITX motherboards.
NZXT introduces the next descendant of the revolutionary Phantom, the Phantom 410. The beautiful and sleek Phantom design set the trend of all white chassis and idealized optimal expansion and cooling. In comparison to its predecessor, the Phantom 410 delivers more value for every dollar spent and possesses an acrylic window that allows gamers to admire the power of their rig. The Phantom 410 features an innovative right mounted HDD rails, a solution for easy hard drive replacement. This mid tower comes equipped with a dual radiator water cooling solution with a clearance of 30mm, an interior pivot 120mm/140mm fan slot, the capability of installing up to 8 fans, and a single 30W fan control. The Phantom comes with up-to-date internal 2x USB 3.0 headers that directly connect to the motherboard. Be the envy of all PC gamers - the Phantom 410 is bringing sexy back.
PHANTOM 410 BLACK
External: 3 (5.25")