Use price history to decide if it's a good time to buy
Want to know if the price drops?
- 116dB SNR Provides ultraquiet, high-definition digital audio.
- Advanced Resolution HD audio Delivers crystal-clear sound.
- Support for stereo speakers, 2.1 speaker systems, 5.1 speaker systems and headphones Offers versatile compatibility.
- SBX Pro Studio support With a 360° true-to-life sound stage lets you enhance your games and movies with an immersive audio experience.
- Crystal Voice support Eliminates ambient noise and ensures echo-free communication.
- ACM (Audio Control Module) Features a built-in beam-forming microphone and microphone/headphone inputs and outputs for flexible connectivity.
- Headphone/speaker switching Enables you to toggle between your headphones and a compatible speaker system with the flip of a switch on the control panel.
- Connectors Include 1 shared 1/8" line-in/microphone-in mini jack, one 1/8" headphone mini jack, 1 front-out 1/8" mini jack, 1 rear-out 1/8" mini jack, one 1/8" center/subwoofer mini jack, 1 optical Toslink out and 1 optical Toslink in.
- ACM (Audio Control Module) connectors include one 1/8" and one 1/4" headphone, and one 1/8" and one 1/4" microphone out.
- Intel, Pentium, Celeron, Centrino, Core, Viiv, Intel Inside and the Intel Inside logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.
- AMD, AMD Arrow logo, AMD Athlon, QuantiSpeed, AMD PowerNow! and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
Sound Type Supported
Creative ALchemy|EAX 5.0 HD|Dolby Digital Live|DTS|SBX Pro Studio|Crystal Voice|3D Surround|Scout Mode
Internal or External
Interface Slot Type
Line-in|Microphone-in|Headphones|Optical Toslink out|Optical Toslink in
Number of Simultaneous Voices
Drivers for Windows 7 and 8 and Creative Software suite
2.2GHz or faster Intel®
AMD or compatible motherboard
available PCI Express (x1
x4 or x16) slot
Additional System Requirements
Available CD-ROM or DVD-ROM drive