Leap Motion LM-010 Controller
Use price history to decide if it's a good time to buy
Want to know if the price drops?
- A tiny device with huge possibilities At just 3" long, the device is sleek, light and tiny, and occupies minimal space on your desk. The wide 150° field of view gives you 8 cu. ft. of interactive, 3D space.
- It works with what you already have (hands and fingers included) The Leap Motion Controller doesn't replace your keyboard, mouse, stylus or trackpad, it works with them. Just plug it into the USB port on your Mac or PC, and you're off.
- Bring your game to the next level Get way more into the game by using your hands to move in any direction with precision. Dive into realistic, 3D interaction and steer, slice, grab, push, pull, crush and shoot with your hands and finger.
- Make a masterpiece out of thin air With the Leap Motion Controller, you're the instrument. Strum, drum, sketch, draw and paint with your fingers, sculpt as easily as you would with clay, or use your own pencils, paintbrushes or drumsticks.
- Reach for the stars and grab a planet while you're at it Learn about the world through 3D motion control. Move up, down, left, right, forward and back. Fly through space, take apart a skull or simply catch up on the latest news and events.
- Sets up in 3 easy steps Connect the USB cable to your Mac or PC, download the software and set up your account. Then head straight to the Leap Motion App Store and get ready to do amazing stuff.
- Leap Motion App Store Provides access to more than 200 free and paid apps designed to let you play, create and explore on the Web or your P
Leap Motion CONTROLLER RETAIL ACCS PACKAGING
Windows 7 or 8 or Mac OS X 10.7 Mountain Lion (minimum requirements: AMD Phenom™
i5 or i7 processor
Length of Cord
24" and 60"
Type of Cable
USB 2.0 (micro USB 3.0 connectors)
Type of Pointing Device