GE 14089 6-Outlet General Purpose Surge Protector White
Use price history to decide if it's a good time to buy
Want to know if the price drops?
- 450-joule rating Absorbs a medium amount of energy to help protect your connected equipment and ensure long-lasting use.
- 6 surge-protected outlets To protect all the equipment in your home or office.
- Twist-to-lock safety covers Keep kids from sticking their fingers in exposed outlets, giving you peace of mind.
- Automatic shutdown technology Ensures electronic equipment protection.
- 3' power cord For easy placement.
- $45,000 connected equipment warranty.
Protect your home's electronics from dangerous power surges with this six-outlet General Purpose Surge Protector from GE. Plugging directly into your existing outlets, this surge protector features six protected outlets with twist-to-lock safety covers that keep your outlets closed when not in use. The surge protection is equipped with an integrated circuit breaker and automatic shutdown technology that permanently shuts down power to the outlets in the event of a surge, ensuring protection for your electronic equipment. The GE General Purpose Six-Outlet Surge Protector Strip comes with a 450 Joules protection rating and a $45,000 connected equipment warranty. Note: This device is not a lightning arrestor, so it does not afford protection when lightning strikes nearby power lines, your home, service entrance or antenna. This product is UL listed and is backed by a limited-lifetime warranty.
ENERGY STAR Certified
Connected Equipment Insurance
Manufacturer's Warranty - Parts
USB Charger Included
Manufacturer's Warranty - Labor
Number Of Outlets
6-Outlet General Purpose Surge Protector
Resettable Circuit Breaker
Child Safety Covers
EMI/RFI Noise Filter