AudioQuest LTNUSBCAR01.5 Carbon 4.9' Lightning-to-USB Charge-and-Sync Cable Black/Gray
Use price history to decide if it's a good time to buy
Want to know if the price drops?
- Lightning-to-USB cable Lets you easily charge and sync your compatible device.
- Solid-core conductors Helps eliminate strand interaction for reliable signal transfer.
- 0.5% silver-plated copper Minimizes signal distortion for optimal performance.
- Carbon-based, 3-layer noise-dissipation system Features alternating layers of metal and carbon-loaded synthetics to reduce RF and EMI noise.
- 4.9' length Provides flexible placement options.
- Apple, the Apple logo and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Computer, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPod is a trademark of Apple Computer, Inc.
- iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries
No matter how you choose to connect with your music and media, AudioQuest provides a high-quality cable specifically designed for the job. Now available with Apple's® LightningTM connector (as used on all recent iOS devices). Whether you're connecting mobile devices to the USB ports common to so many car audio systems or streaming content to a home entertainment system, a high-quality, low-distortion cable is required for sound that is full-bodied, engaging, and three-dimensional. Thin and flat is a great look for an iPhone or iPad®, but it's not how the music from those marvelous devices should sound!
Charging and sync