Use price history to decide if it's a good time to buy
Want to know if the price drops?
- 3.5" color widescreen LCD display With approximately 920K dots and approximately 100% field of view provides clear visuals when composing or reviewing images. The 0.2" color widescreen viewfinder offers an additional shooting option.
- 2.07-megapixel, 1/3" CMOS sensor Allows you to record crystal-clear footage.
- DIGIC DV III image processor Delivers high-quality results.
- Canon 4.25-42.5mm (35mm equivalent 30.4-304mm) high-definition zoom lens With an f/1.8-2.8 aperture helps ensure crisp images.
- Manual focus Allows precise adjustments for sharp footage.
- SuperRange optical lens-shift image stabilization With standard, powered and dynamic options helps prevent blurring caused by camera shake and vibration.
- Canon XF codec Features file-based MPEG-2 compression with an MXF file wrapper for compatibility with most industry infrastructure, metadata and NLE (nonlinear editing) software. The 4:2:2 sampling enables ultrafine color and tone transitions.
- Stereoscopic 3D production capabilities Make it easy to create immersive, lifelike videos.
- Infrared recording Offers versatility to accommodate a variety of shooting scenarios.
- Digital still mode Enables you to shoot crisp photos.
- 2-channel PCM digital sound system Lets you capture clear audio.
- Memory card slots Support Secure Digital and Compact Flash formats (cards not included), so you can store plenty of photos and videos.
- USB 2.0 interface For easy image transfer. HDMI output lets you enjoy videos on a compatible HDTV. Component and c
Compact in size, light weight and fully featured, the Canon XF100 Professional Camcorder can be tailored to fit a wide range of individual needs. While sharing many of the capabilities of the Canon XF305 and XF300 Professional Camcorders, including the Canon XF Codec and Compact Flash (CF) recording, the XF100 offers some exciting new features of its own. Whether used as a companion to the XF305 or XF300 or as a standalone camcorder, the XF100 is geared for a wide range of applications where high image quality, extreme portability and efficient workflow are of the utmost importance.
Memory Card Compatibility
Digital Memory Format
Maximum Focal Length
Stereo electrect condenser microphone
Minimum Focal Length
Number Of USB Port(s)
Remote Control Included
Video Encoding Formats
1920 x 1080
Wind Noise Reduction
60 frames per second
Image File Format(s)
1920 x 1080
Image Sensor Type
Imaging Sensor Horizontal Size
Imaging Sensor Vertical Size
Memory Card Included
Number Of Batteries Required
Number Of Memory Card Slots
Canon XF Utilities disc