Use price history to decide if it's a good time to buy
Want to know if the price drops?
- 3" TFT color LCD monitor Features 1.04-million-dot resolution, offers clear viewing and simple navigation.
- Advanced hybrid viewfinder Combines the features of an optical viewfinder (OVF) and electronic viewfinder (EVF). Use the viewfinder's switch lever at the front of the camera body to instantly switch between OVF and EVF.
- 24.3-megapixel APS-C size X-Trans CMOS III sensor with primary color filter Captures high-resolution images up to 6000 x 4000 pixels.
- Digital teleconverter function Provides two additional focusing distances of 50mm and 70mm (35mm format equivalent) for precise cropping and accuracy.
- Fujinon 23mm prime lens Offers the speed and accuracy you need for great shots.
- Video mode Records Full HD movie clips at up to 59.94 fps with audio.
- Fujifilm X-Processor Pro Produces images with increased resolution and higher quality at higher speeds, accelerates operational responses.
- Wide range of scene modes Provides 15 types of film simulation modes and wide range of creative filters (including toy camera, miniature, pop color, high-key, low-key, dynamic tone, soft focus and partial color).
- Burst shooting mode Captures up to 8 fps in continuous shooting mode.
- Auto, custom and preset white balance controls Help achieve natural tones under various lighting conditions.
- Built-in flash Helps take pictures in a variety of light conditions.
- Built-in Wi-Fi Makes it easy to share stored files across devices.
- Traditional colors of Fujifilm 15 film simulation options include PROVIA/Standard, Velvia/Vivid and ASTIA/Soft, which are named after Fujifilm's most renowned photographic films.
- Phase detection AF system The camera uses 91 focus points for high-speed and high-accuracy focusing. The AF algorithm itself has been revised to ensure accurate focusing even in difficult conditions, such as low-contrast scenes.
- Free Fujifilm Camera Remote app Offers easy one-touch transfer of your photos and videos to a compatible Android or iOS mobile device. The app also allows X100F to receive location information from your device and attach it to the images.
In-Lens Image Stabilization
Minimum Flash Range - Wide
Manufacturer's Warranty - Labor
AC Adapter Compatible
Digital Camera Type
Point and Shoot Cameras
Memory Card Compatibility
Varying Angle Screen
Camera Body Weight
Internal Memory Included
100 - 51200
Mechanical + Electronic: 4sec. to 1/32000sec.(P mode)
30sec. to 1/32000sec.
X-Series X100F 24.3-Megapixel Digital Camera
Minimum Focal Length
HD Movie Mode Focus
1920 x 1080
Imaging Sensor Horizontal Size
Imaging Sensor Vertical Size
Memory Card Included
Maximum Operating Temperature
104 degrees fahrenheit
Minimum Operating Temperature
32 degrees fahrenheit
Image File Format(s)
Display Form Factor
Number Of Images Per Charge
1.04 million dots
Manufacturer's Warranty - Parts
Maximum Flash Range - Wide
Image Resolution (Display)
6000 x 4000
Image Sensor Type
Number Of Memory Card Slots
Low Light/High Sensitivity
Maximum Focal Length
Number of Batteries Required
Camera Full Frame Sensor