Canon 9167B001 PowerShot G1 X Mark II 12.8-Megapixel Digital Camera Black
Use price history to decide if it's a good time to buy
Want to know if the price drops?
- 12.8-megapixel, 1.5" CMOS sensor Captures high-resolution images up to 4160 x 3120 pixels at 3:2 aspect ratio (13.1 effective megapixels at 4:3 aspect ratio).
- 5x optical/4x digital/20x total zoom Through a wide-angle lens for precise zooming and accuracy. The lens features dual control rings for customized functions similar to SLR lenses and a 9-blade aperture for beautiful, blurred backgrounds.
- 3" capacitive touch-panel LCD With 1,040,000 dots resolution makes it easy to navigate features and displays images in crisp, bright detail. The tilting design lets you achieve an ideal view of the screen from multiple angles.
- High-definition movie mode Enables one-touch recording of stunning videos in 1080p resolution at 30 fps via the dedicated movie button.
- DIGIC 6 image processor Combines with the CMOS sensor to create the Canon HS SYSTEM, which optimizes low-light performance.
- Optical image stabilizer Reduces image blur caused by camera shake and vibration. ISO up to 12,800 ensures images are clearly captured, even in dimly lit environments.
- Scene modes Include creative shot, portrait, star, handheld night scene, snow, fireworks, nostalgic, fish-eye effect, background defocus, super vivid and more, so you can add a variety of artistic, complementary effects to your shots.
- Burst mode Allows you to capture dynamic, fast-motion events at up to 5.2 fps. Face detection isolates subjects in-frame and optimizes conditions, letting you take high-quality pictures of friends and family members.
- White balance modes Include auto, daylight, shade, cloudy, tungsten, fluorescent, fluorescent H, flash, underwater and custom, helping you achieve natural tones in a wide range of lighting conditions.
- Built-in flash With auto, on, slow synchro and off modes provides efficient illumination, so you can capture clear, properly lit images.
- High-speed autofocus Improves focusing speed, letting you quickly hone in on subjects from as close as 2".
- Built-in Wi-Fi Enables the wireless transfer of photos and videos to compatible mobile devices, select social networking sites and Wi-Fi-enabled computers and lets you remotely operate the camera using an enabled cell phone or tablet.
- Built-in NFC (near-field communication) Allows you to pair the camera and your compatible Android device with just 1 touch.
- Multicard slot Supports Secure Digital, Secure Digital High Capacity and SDXC memory cards (not included), so you can store plenty of photos and videos.
Maximum Flash Range - Telephoto
In-Lens Image Stabilization
Minimum Flash Range - Telephoto
Minimum Flash Range - Wide
Manufacturer's Warranty - Labor
1 year limited
AC Adapter Compatible
Digital Camera Type
Point and Shoot Cameras
Memory Card Compatibility
Camera Body Weight
1 - 1/4000 sec.
PowerShot G1 X Mark II 12.8-Megapixel Digital Camera
Imaging Sensor Vertical Size
Memory Card Included
Image File Format(s)
Display Form Factor
Lens Mount Compatibility
Manufacturer's Warranty - Parts
1 year limited
Maximum Flash Range - Wide
Image Resolution (Display)
4160 x 3120
Image Sensor Type
AC Adapter Included
Number Of Memory Card Slots
Low Light/High Sensitivity
Number of Batteries Required