Use price history to decide if it's a good time to buy
Want to know if the price drops?
- 20.2-megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor delivers vividly detailed high-resolution images Captures high-resolution images up to 5472 x 3648 pixels.
- 100–12,800 ISO range (expandable to 25,600) for crisp, clear photos even in low light Shoot confidently without sacrificing detail, even in extremely low light.
- Capture fast-action shots at up to 7 fps (frames per second) This burst mode is not only fast, but also utilizes 19 focus points to keep images sharp even in challenging high-speed shooting situations.
- Vari-Angle Touch Screen 3.0" Clear View II LCD monitor provides clear viewing and playback High-resolution display remains clear even in bright light, and features tilt and swivel capability, plus easy-to-use touch-screen controls.
- Capture spectacular movies in full 1080p HD Choice of frame rates includes 30 fps (Frames Per Second), 25 fps or 24 fps in full HD, 60 fps or 50 fps (in 1280 x 720), and 30 fps or 25 fps (in 640 x 480).
- DIGIC 5+ image processor delivers blazing speed and performance This processor gives you ultra-fast focusing and superior noise reduction at high ISOs.
- Intelligent Viewfinder with superimposed LCD display lets you view the shot and the data Offers a sharp, bright, approximately 98% field of view with 0.95x magnification. Superimposed focus points and gridlines to view all of the shooting data.
- Dual Pixel CMOS autofocus lets you shoot video like a camcorder Dual Pixel CMOS AF helps ensure focus is achieved naturally and precisely, even when switching
The Canon 8469B002 EOS 70D 20.2MP Digital Camera Body Only (lens sold separately) features an APS-C CMOS sensor and DIGIC 5+ image processor to ensure high-resolution images and excellent low-light sensitivity. Both the sensor and processor work together to produce well-detailed, clear imagery that exhibits natural tonality and color gradations with minimal noise when working in difficult lighting conditions. The processor also provides notable speed throughout the camera system, including the ability to record up to 7 fps in full-resolution, quickened AF speeds, and full HD 1080p video recording. The 3.0-inch Clear View II touchscreen LCD monitor profits greatly from the advent Dual Pixel CMOS AF system and its ability to utilize Touch AF focusing for finely controlled selection of the point of focus. The monitor's vari-angle design also enables more efficient shooting and viewing from both high and low angles and an anti-reflective, smudge-resistant coating allows for clear well-detailed viewing. In addition, the camera is compatible with Canon STM lenses for smooth, quiet AF performance.
Memory Card Included
Maximum Flash Range - Telephoto
Memory Card Compatibility
Digital Camera Type
DSLR Camera Body Only
HD Movie Mode Focus
Image File Format(s)
Imaging Sensor Vertical Size
Maximum Expandable ISO
HD Movie Mode
Image Sensor Type
Movie Recording Mode
Lens Mount Compatibility
Camera Full Frame Sensor
EOS Digital Solution disk and software instruction manual CD
Number Of Batteries Required
External Flash Mount
Imaging Sensor Horizontal Size
Number Of Memory Card Slots