Want to know if the price drops?
- 6" powered subwoofer Delivers rich, responsive bass for your home theater speaker system.
- Integrated class D amplifier Provides 80W RMS power for robust audio performance.
- 6" paper woofer cone Produces deep, resonant low notes.
- Acoustic-grade MDF cabinet With a sealed, front-firing design ensures clear, high-fidelity sound. Rubber feet isolate sound for minimal distortion.
- L/R RCA line level input Enables simple connection.
- 36-165Hz frequency response Accurately reproduces low notes.
- 86dB sensitivity Ensures precise audio performance.
- 4 ohms impedance Conducts power efficiently to keep the subwoofer at an appropriate level.
- Switchable auto-standby mode Conserves energy and ensures safe operation.
Bass you can feel. sub6 is a sealed box, front-firing subwoofer offering 200W of powerful bass extension. A precise low-pass filter makes sub6 a perfect match with any Kanto speaker, allowing you to dial in the perfect cutoff frequency. Its 6Ó paper cone driver enables true sub-bass reproduction with low-end that has real weight. Phase adjustment, power saving auto-off and full L/R line level input round out this compact package.
- 6 inch paper cone driver
- Class D Amplifier
- 4 Ohms Input Impedance
- 86 dB Speaker Sensitivity
- < 0.3% Total Harmonic Distortion
- 40 Hz - 120 Hz Low-Pass Filter
- 0¡ and 180¡ Phase Switch
- RCA L/R Line Level Input
- 100 mV Input Sensitivity
- 35 Hz - 165 Hz Frequency Response
- AC 100V Ð 240V 50/60 Hz universal power supply
- 200 Watts Peak Power (100 Watts RMS)
- < 0.5 W Standby Power Consumption
- Switchable Auto-Standby Mode
- Acoustic grade MDF cabinets, sealed construction
- Rubber isolation feet
Weights and Measurements
- Dimensions: 8.7" W x 8.7" D x 9.6" H (22 x 22 x 24.5 cm)
- Net Weight: 11.7 lb (5.3 kg)
- Gross Weight (boxed): 13.9 lb (6.3 kg)
- Shipping Box Dimensions: 12" x 12" x 13.2" (30.5 x 30.5 x 33.6 cm)