Use price history to decide if it's a good time to buy
Want to know if the price drops?
- Compatible with most speakers with 4 binding posts per speaker For wide-ranging connection options. Single biwire design helps improve the performance of your speakers.
- 8 solid-core conductors Help eliminate strand interaction.
- 4 Long-Grain Copper conductors Reduce distortion over standard Oxygen-Free Copper.
- 4 Perfect-Surface Copper conductors Feature a smooth conductor surface with few grain boundaries for enhanced performance.
- Noise-dissipation system Uses layers of carbon-loaded synthetics to reduce the amount of RF and EMI noise before it reaches the equipment's ground plane.
- 15' length For optimal room placement.
This is a 6' single / center channel Rocket 33. If you want a pair, order two cables. This cable has Gold bananas in Full Range. Two connectors at the amp end and two connectors at the speaker end. This double star quad geometry 'Flat Rock' cable does not look normal on the outside, and it is not at all normal on the inside. A sophisticated combination of extraordinary materials and extremely refined design lets the Rocket 33 to equally honor all types of music. Solid Conductors: Eliminate harshness and confusion due to strand interaction. Long-Grain Copper/Perfect-Surface Copper: Rocket 33 uses a carefully finessed combination of Long-Grain Copper (LGC) and extremely high-purity Perfect-Surface Copper (PSC). LGC has fewer oxides within the conducting material, less impurities, less grain boundaries and definitively better performance. The astonishingly smooth and pure PSC further eliminates harshness and greatly increases clarity. Dual-Triple Geometry: The relationship between conductors defines a cables most basic electrical values (capacitance and inductance). However, even when those variables are kept in a reasonable balance, the relationship between conductors can be varied in ways that greatly affect the sound. The Dual-Triple construction of Rocket 33 allows for significantly better dynamic contrast and information intelligibility than if the same conductors were run in parallel. Spread-Spectrum Technology (SST): Any single size or shape of conductor has a specific distortion profile. Even though radially symmetrical conductors (solid or tubular) have the fewest discontinuities, any particular size does have a sonic signature. SST is a method for significantly reducing the awareness of these character flaws by using a precise combination of different size conductors. The six different SST-determined conductor sizes used in Rocket 33 allow an exceptionally clear, clean and dynamic sound.
Most speakers with 4 binding posts
End 2 Connector Type
End 1 Connector Type
Manufacturer's Warranty - Labor
5 years limited
Rocket 33 15' Speaker Cable (Single-Pack)
Manufacturer's Warranty - Parts
5 years limited