Turtle Beach TBS-3150-01 Ear Force Stealth 350VR Wired Gaming Headset for PlayStation VR and 4 Black
Use price history to decide if it's a good time to buy
Want to know if the price drops?
- Designed to accommodate the PlayStation VR headband without interference A special channel in the headband provides clearance for over-head cables on Oculus Rift and HTC Vive.
- Battery-powered amplification Amplified audio for greater immersion. Play for over 30 hours on a single charge.
- Variable Bass Boost Enhances lows and adds depth and realism to game audio.
- Ergonomic "Built for VR" design Provides clearance for VR headbands and cables.
- 50mm Neodymium speakers with over-ear cushions Deliver crisp highs and thundering lows.
- Microphone monitoring feature Let’s players hear their own voice inside the headset to avoid shouting.
- Detachable noise-cancelling microphone Provides crystal clear chat and eliminates background noise, and can be removed when not in use.
- Swappable cable system Comes with easily interchangeable cables to swap between the PlayStation VR, Oculus Rift, HTC Vive, and PlayStation 4.
- Lightweight and comfortable Smooth, fabric-wrapped memory foam ear cushions ensures a breathable, custom fit.
The Turtle Beach Stealth 350VR gaming headset delivers Virtual Reality audio loud and clear with battery-powered amplification, Variable Bass Boost and an ergonomic “built for VR” design that provides clearance for VR headbands and cables. The Stealth 350VR’s large 50mm speakers ensure a rich, expansive audio experience, while the lightweight design and smooth, fabric-wrapped memory foam over-ear (closed) cushions ensure a comfortable fit. The removable noise-cancelling microphone provides crystal clear chat even when movement in the real world creates background noise, while Mic Monitoring lets gamers hear their own voice inside the headset to avoid shouting at other players. Cable management is made easy via the Stealth 350VR’s detachable audio cables, while on-board audio controls are always within reach, mounted right on the headset. Connections:
3.5mm Audio and Mic Connection Specifications: Speakers: 50mm Speakers with Neodymium Magnets Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz Ear-cup Design: Over-Ear (Closed) Microphone Design: Unidirectional Noise-Cancelling Gaming Microphone
Minimum Frequency Response
Manufacturer's Warranty - Labor
Bone Conducting Technology
Ear Cushion Material
Fabric wrapped memory form
Manufacturer's Warranty - Parts
Body Metrics Measured
Additional Accessories Included
Long audio cable Noise-cancelling microphone Owner's manual Short audio cable USB charging cable
1/8 in. (3.5mm)
Maximum Frequency Response
Ear Force Stealth 350VR Wired Gaming Headset for PlayStation VR and PlayStation 4