Use price history to decide if it's a good time to buy
Want to know if the price drops?
- Over-the-ear design Features pressure-relieving cushions that wrap around your ears to form a comfortable acoustic seal and deliver powerful bass response.
- 40mm dome-type diaphragm drivers Ensure robust audio. Beat-response control utilizes an enlarged air vent at the back of the driver unit for enhanced bass and transient characteristics.
- High-energy neodymium magnets Provide sound reinforcement.
- Digital noise-canceling engine Utilizes Dual Noise Sensor technology to analyze ambient noise levels and automatically select airplane, train or office mode to minimize most unwanted environmental sounds (AAA battery required, included).
- 100mW power handling Stands up to high output levels.
- 3.9' cord with in-line omnidirectional microphone and remote Offers control over select Apple iPhone models and Android 4.0 and later devices. SmartKey app lets you configure the remote for custom functionality (download required).
- In-flight plug adapter Facilitates use while traveling. Carrying case and foldable design offer simple portability.
- Passive listening mode Allows use when noise canceling is disengaged, so you can keep listening even when the headphone battery needs charging.
- Green LED indicator Keeps you informed of the battery status. AAA battery provides up to 20 hours of noise canceling per charge.
- 101dB/mW sensitivity with power on (100dB/mW with power off) For powerful sound.
- 50 ohms impedance @ 1kHz with power on (24 ohms @ 1kHz in passive mode) To efficiently conduct power.
- Apple, the Apple logo and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Computer, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPod is a trademark of Apple Computer, Inc.
Behind The Neck
In-Line Volume Control
1/8 in. (3.5mm)
Circumaural Or Supra-Aural
Sports and Exercise