Use price history to decide if it's a good time to buy
Want to know if the price drops?
- Open, metal mesh earpiece covers Delivers powerful stereo sound.
- Lightweight aluminum voice coils Ensure excellent transient response.
- Neodymium ferrous magnet systems Provide optimum sensitivity for dynamic audio. Computer-optimized magnet systems minimize harmonic and intermodulation distortion.
- Advanced diaphragm design Eliminates standing waves in the diaphragm material.
- 12Hz - 39kHz frequency response For faithful sound reproduction.
- 97dB sensitivity For powerful sound.
- 300 ohms impedance To efficiently conduct power.
- Connects directly to high-quality sound systems Including DAT, DCC and CD players.
- Detachable OFC copper cable Provides optimum signal transfer and is KEVLAR®-reinforced for durability (KEVLAR is a registered trademark of DuPont).
Sound-wise, when others settle for hamburger, do you demand filet mignon? You should never have to compromise when it comes to tracking, monitoring, mixing, and listening in general. That's why Sennheiser makes the choicest cut of headphones you're going to encounter: the HD 600. These super-accurate open-back 'phones are also ultra-comfortable, so you can wear them over long listening sessions. You get quality in every component, from the magnets and voice coils to the comfy headband and the Kevlar-reinforced detachable cable. If you're hungry for premium sound, these 'phones are sure to satisfy!
Minimum Frequency Response
Manufacturer's Warranty - Labor
97 decibels adjusted
Bone Conducting Technology
Manufacturer's Warranty - Parts
Body Metrics Measured
Additional Accessories Included
1 HD 600 1 (6.3 mm) headphone adapter plug
1/8 in. (3.5mm)
Maximum Frequency Response
Over-the-Ear Stereo Headphones