Want to know if the price drops?
- Over-the-ear design Featuring foam ear pads for comfort during extended listening sessions.
- 40mm drivers With neodymium magnets deliver clear midtones and solid, powerful bass.
- Bluetooth 3.0 For wirelessly streaming audio from your Bluetooth-enabled device.
- Built-in microphone Allows you to make and receive calls with your compatible cell phone.
- 20Hz - 20kHz frequency response For faithful sound reproduction.
Outdoor Technology OT1400 Privates Headphones
The Freedom of Touch Controlled Bluetooth
These are the Privates, Outdoor Tech's touch control Bluetooth wireless headphones. They feature a touchpad interface on the right earpiece that allows you to change tracks and control volume with the swipe of a finger, built-in call functionality, a 3.5 mm AUX jack for plug-in capability and a tough canvas wrap around the headband. The Privates are better-looking than a glass of scotch after that middle-seat flight between Sweaty Mister Johnson and Screaming Baby Timmy and more convenient than a twelve gauge when the zombies end up at your house.
Fully Wireless, Fully Portable
The Privates cordless headphones wirelessly connect with your smartphone, tablet, laptop, or any other Bluetooth enabled device, and operate via a touch pad on the right earpiece. Simply swipe your finger left or right to skip tracks and up or down to change volume. The Privates stream crystal-clear audio for a range of up to 32 feet for 10 hours on a single charge. So yes, you can put your phone on one side of a river, take a boat across and listen to music on the other side, but in all honesty that's not a very good story or an effective use of your time.
Built-in Call Functionality
When connected to your phone, the Privates' built-in microphone allows you to make and receive hands-free calls from anywhere, anytime. One press of the multifunction button allows you to answer or hang up a call without ever touching your phone, so you can use your hands for more important things, like digging for treasure.
The Sky Is the Limit
The Privates Bluetooth headphones come with lots of extra little features. A 3.5 mm auxiliary jack allows you to use them in situations that don't allow for Bluetooth connectivity, like on an airplane or with a non-Bluetooth device. This port also lets you use them if you forgot to charge them. The Privates also project a fuel gauge onto your device that actively tells you how much juice you've got left. Integrated hinges allow you to fold and stow your Privates when they are not in use. Swivel ear pads make for the most comfy headphone out there. Finally, they come with a signature ODT carry pouch. Details count. You don't get a toy with your Happy Meal just arbitrarily.
Details. Details. Details
- 40 mm drivers for clear mids and solid bass Real, real comfortable ear pads
- Built-in microphone for making and receiving calls
- Only ONE button (yes, really). The rest is touch control, pretty cool
- Foldable and flexible
- Works with any Bluetooth-enabled device
- Bluetooth version 3.0
- Battery level "fuel gauge" displayed on source device
- 3.5 mm AUX jack
- Play Time: 10 hours
- Package Includes: USB to micro-USB charging cable, 3.5 mm to 3.5 mm color-matched cable and signature ODT carry pouch