Want to know if the price drops?
- On-ear design With a molded, flexible headband ensures comfortable wear during long listening sessions.
- 40mm drivers Deliver deep bass and a low frequency range with a custom diaphragm for smooth mids and highs.
- Noise isolation Helps block ambient noise for crisp, clear sound.
- Soft, leatherette earcups Rotate up to 270° for 1-ear listening ideal for studio and performance use.
- Apple® remote in-line microphone cable Allows you to easily make and receive hands-free phone calls.
- Dual-input 3.5mm jacks Let you daisy-chain audio for easy sharing.
- Metal construction Offers durability.
- Folding design and carrying case For easy portability and storage.
- Apple, the Apple logo and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Computer, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPod is a trademark of Apple Computer, Inc.
Lightweight and Powerful. Built for DJs.
David Guetta challenged Beats by Dr. Dre to create the perfect set of world-class ear cups. One year and thousands of prototypes later, we’re proud to present one of the lightest, loudest headphones ever.
Industrial Strength Sound
Designed to be heard over parties. Beats Mixr DJ headphones deliver extremely deep bass at extraordinarily high volume. Made for pros warming up the party.
Made for DJs
Rotating ear cups swivel back behind the ears, and then rotate back for total isolation. With dual input and daisy chain connectors, it’s easy to share what you’re listening to.
Beats Mixr headphones are built to withstand the rigors of DJ life, which means creating a housing flexible and tough enough to take a beating. The ultra-flexible headband was also crafted to be super lightweight and easily foldable for jetting off to your next destination.
- Beats Mixr on ear headphones
- 3.5mm audio cable
- ¼” adapter cable
- Airline adapter
- In-line control & mic cable (features may vary)
- Carrying case
- Beats cleaning cloth
At a Glance:
- Weight (kg): 0.21
- Height (mm): 197
- Length of Cable (m): 1.615
- Type of Jack: 3.5mm
About Beats Audio
The company's mission is to provide a superior end-to-end music experience - with headphones, speakers, devices, and services - so fans feel the emotion and hear the music the way artists intended it to sound from the studio. This experience is aided by partnerships with HP, Chrysler Group and HTC Mobile. Led by Co-founder & CEO Jimmy Iovine, Co-founder Dr. Dre, and President & COO Luke Wood, Beats Electronics is based in Santa Monica, CA.
|Rotating Ear Cups||?||?|
|Aluminum Alloy Skeleton||?||?||?|
|Active Noise Cancellation||?||?||?||?|
|2-Mode Noise Cancellation||?||?|
|Battery Fuel Guage||?||?|
|In The Box||Soft Shell Case||?||?||?|
|Hard Shell Case||?||?||?||?|
|Straight Audio Cable||?||?||?||?|
|Coil Audio Cable||?||?|
|USB Power Supply Unit||?|