KitchenAid KSM150PSCU Artisan Series Tilt-Head Stand Mixer Contour Silver
Use price history to decide if it's a good time to buy
Want to know if the price drops?
- Tilt-head provides easy access to mixing bowl Add ingredients even as it beats and mixes. Bowl locks into place, creating a stable mixing environment where beaters spin close to the sides, so you rarely need to scrape.
- 10-speed control offers a variety of mixing options From a slow stir to a very fast whip, this mixer has a speed to suit multiple culinary needs. An electronic sensor maintains each speed for optimum results.
- Combine ingredients with planetary mixing action Revolving motion ensures that the blades touch the bowl at 59 points for thorough results.
- 325-watt motor Effortlessly tackles even thick brownie batter and bread dough.
- Pouring shield keeps batter in the bowl until you're ready to pour it out The wide chute lets you add ingredients to the bowl safely and quickly, then transfer the contents with minimal mess.
- 5-quart mixing bowl accommodates large batches Dishwasher-safe, stainless-steel bowl with comfortable handle is ample enough to mix dough for 9 dozen cookies, 4 loaves of bread or 7 pounds of mashed potatoes in a single batch.
- 3 beater attachments included for a variety of tasks Dishwasher-safe, nylon-coated flat beater and dough hook for blending thick batters and kneading stiff bread dough. 6-wire whip injects air into eggs and cream for fluffy mousses and more.
- Power hub fits optional attachments (not included) Diversify your cooking and baking skills by adding attachments like a pasta maker, citrus juicer, ice cream maker and more. (Each sold separately.)
Manufacturer's Warranty - Parts
Number Of Beaters Included
Manufacturer's Warranty - Labor
Number Of Speed Settings
Soft Start Features
KSM150PSCU Artisan Series Tilt-Head Stand Mixer
On/Off Power Switch