Cuisinart CJE-1000 Juice Extractor Stainless-Steel
We compare prices, so you don't have to.
Use price history to decide if it's a good time to buy
Want to know if the price drops?
- Five speeds juice a variety of produce Use the slower speeds to juice soft fruits and vegetables such as peaches, berries, spinach and kale. The higher speeds juice items such as carrots, apples, beets and gingerroot.
- 3" large feed tube saves prep time Circular feed tube allows you to process most whole fruits and vegetables, saving you time and cleanup — simply drop a whole tomato or carrot directly into the feed tube.
- Durable, dependable blades easily grind skins and rinds Mesh filter and blade assembly ensures long-lasting performance, while retaining the many micro-nutrients in fruit and vegetable peels.
- 1000 watts for strong and smooth operation Includes a powerful motor that ensures food easily passes through blades while guarding against overheating.
- Centrifugal technology means fast juicing By pushing pulp inward and drawing juice outward, centrifugal juicers process quickly, accommodating even the busiest households.
- 1-liter juice pitcher for serving or storing BPA-free juice container collects enough juice for large families or gatherings.
- Large pulp container allows uninterrupted juicing A 2-liter pulp receptacle leaves more time for juicing, and less time spent emptying pulp.
- Exclusive foam management filter disk helps preserve nutrients Process your juice with a minimum of froth and oxidation, maximizing nutrition and minimizing spoilage.
- Easy assembly offers convenience With only seven pieces to assemble, you can have your juicer ready in moments, rather than minutes.
- Top-shelf dishwasher safe for speedy cleanup Eliminating the need for hand-washing means less hassle and more use. Simply place the parts in the upper rack of your dishwasher.
Manufacturer's Warranty - Parts
Manufacturer's Warranty - Labor
Feed Tube Diameter
Detachable Pulp Collector
Pulp Collector Capacity
Juice Container Included