Use price history to decide if it's a good time to buy
Want to know if the price drops?
- Holds up to 46 bottles So you can easily keep your wine collection chilled.
- Soft-touch electronic controls with amber LED display Allow you to adjust the temperature from 40° to 65° and monitor the actual temperature.
- 2 temperature-controlled zones Let you maintain different temperatures in the cooler's 2 sections, so you can store your red and white wines separately.
- Wooden shelves with pull-out roller assembly Make it easy to access the bottle you want. Some of the shelves accommodate burgundy bottles.
- Reversible, double-pane tempered-glass door Lets you view the contents and allows left- or right-handed opening. The stainless-steel frame and top-mounted handle add a stylish touch.
- Built-in or freestanding design Enables flexible placement.
- Cool LED interior display lighting Illuminates the contents. A switch allows you to turn the lighting on and off.
- Indicator lights For red, white and sparkling wine keep you apprised.
Number Of Temperature Settings
Reversible Door Hinge
Estimated Annual Operating Cost
50 United States dollars
Number Of Shelves
Estimated Annual Electricity Use
401 kilowatt hours
Temperature Control Type
LED display with touchscreen controls
Wine Cooler Type
Number Of Units
ENERGY STAR Certified
Cooling Unit Type