- 6.4 cu. ft. oven With 3 oven racks and 7 rack positions provides enough room to cook multiple dishes to accommodate a large number of family members or guests. Max Capacity Recessed rack secures and accommodates large items.
- FlexHeat Element Features a 6" inner ring for smaller pots and expands with additional outer rings to fit larger cookware.
- 5 cooktop elements Provide between 100W and 3000W of power to meet various cooking requirements.
- True Convection cooking Utilizes a rear fan and a 3rd heating element to circulate hot air around food for even heating and flavorful results.
- AccuBake temperature management system Features a built-in sensor to monitor the oven temperature and controls the cooking elements for consistent performance.
- Rapid preheat Heats up the oven quickly and efficiently by using all of the elements and a rear fan, so you can start cooking sooner.
- Sabbath mode Safely maintains a temperature for an extended period of time in order to comply with kosher cooking practices.
- Warming drawer Keeps side dishes hot until the rest of the meal is ready to be served.
- Hot-surface indicator light and element-on indicator lights Show you which elements are on and which elements are too hot to touch, whether they are on or off, for safety.
- Easy Wipe ceramic glass cooktop Ensures hassle-free cleanup.
- AquaLift self-clean technology Uses water and low heat to safely lift and remove baked-on foods from the bottom of the oven.
- Electric cord is sold separately and is not included.
- Antitip Bracket: Our home delivery teams or installers are required to install an antitip bracket at no additional charge. Refusal of antitip bracket installation results in a drop-off only delivery, no connections will be completed.
Creating multiple dishes for a large family meal has never been easier with the 6.4 cu. ft. freestanding electric range from Whirlpool brand. Not only does it offer our largest capacity but it also features true convection cooking that cooks food faster 1 by surrounding food with hot air and a Warming Drawer to keep it ready until the rest of the meal is prepared. This electric range also offers hassle-free cleanup thanks to its easy wipe ceramic glass cooktop and the flexibility of having three elements in one with the FlexHeat dual radiant elements. They feature expandable rings that can be customized to match whatever size cookware you re using.
Cooktop Surface Color
Oven Door Color
Motion Activated Controls
Delay Clean Option
Power-On Indicator Light(s)
Manufacturer's Warranty - Parts
1 year limited
Number Of Oven Rack Positions
ENERGY STAR Certified
Number Of Units
30" Self-Cleaning Freestanding Electric Convection Range
6.4 cubic feet
Number Of Elements
Hot Surface Indicator(s)
Oven Cleaning Method
Cooktop Surface Type
Number Of Oven Racks
Hidden Bake Element
Side Cabinet Color
Keep Warm Setting
Power Cord Included
Range Power Source
Manufacturer's Warranty - Labor
1 year limited