Use price history to decide if it's a good time to buy
Want to know if the price drops?
- Microcrystal ceramic plate Creates a smoothtop cooking surface.
- A single flexible element lets you cook a variety of recipes With 7 power settings, including 100W, 300W, 500W, 700W, 900W, 1100W and 1300W, you'll be able to prepare various foods.
- Keep food warm until you're ready to serve 13 keep-warm settings include 100°, 120°, 140°, 160°, 180°, 190°, 210°, 230°, 250°, 280°, 300°, 350° and 390° for flexibility.
- Touch-sensitive panel Makes operation simple. A control lock helps prevent unsupervised use.
- Built-in and freestanding options Allow flexible placement.
Micro-Induction Cooktop provides the best in cooktop performance, safety and efficiency. Induction heats as electricity flows through a coil to produce a magnetic field under the ceramic plate. When a ferromagnetic cookware is placed on the ceramic surface, currents are induced in the cookware and instant heat is generated due to the resistance of the pan. Heat is generated to the pan only and no heat is lost. As there are no open flames, inductions are safer to use than conventional burners. Once cookware is removed, all molecular activity ceases and heating is stopped immediately. Note: With unit's lowest possible power at 700 watts, the 3 low power settings cannot be actually achieved, but are "simulated": 100W = 700W intermittently heats for 1 seconds and stops for 6 seconds; 300W = 700W intermittently heats for 3 seconds and stops for 4 seconds; 500W = 700W intermittently heats for 5 seconds and stops for 2 seconds.
Cooktop Power Source
Number Of Elements
Additional Accessories Included
Power Cord Included
LED display with touchscreen controls
Manufacturer's Warranty - Parts
1 year limited
Number Of Cooking Zones
Manufacturer's Warranty - Labor
1 year limited
Cooktop Surface Type
Electric Induction Cooktop
ENERGY STAR Certified
Hot Surface Indicator(s)