Use price history to decide if it's a good time to buy
Want to know if the price drops?
- Heat sauces, boil water and manage other meal preparation tasks simultaneously 5 cooktop burners with 5,000 to 18,500 BTUs of power satisfy a variety of cooking requirements while offering plenty of space for pots and pans.
- Get dinner started quickly 18,500 BTU Power Burner provides speedy heating.
- Keep sides hot 10,000 BTU warming zone ensures your vegetables and sauces are ready when the main course is finished.
- Cooktop grates Easily move pots and pans from 1 burner to another.
- Circulates air evenly throughout the lower oven Probake Convection speeds cooking times for fast and flavorful meals.
- Self-cleaning ovens Do the scrubbing, so you don't have to. EasyClean Express technology makes short work of baked-on soils.
- Accommodates multiple dishes at separate temperatures 4.3 cu. ft. lower and 2.6 cu. ft. upper ovens give you space to bake large holiday dinners.
- Optimize every inch of the ovens 4 lower-rack and 2 upper-rack positions let you use odd-shape cookware with the 2 standard racks and 1 offset rack.
- Door lock Helps keep your little one out of harm's way.
- Auto shutoff Turns the oven off after 12 hours for safety.
- Arrive home to freshly baked foods Delay-bake lets you begin cooking when most convenient for you, even if you aren't at home.
- Gas connector is sold separately and is not included.
- Antitip Bracket: Our home delivery teams or installers are required to install an antitip bracket at no additional charge. Refusal of antitip bracket installation results in a drop-off only delivery, no connections will be completed.
- Required parts sold separately Find essential parts for installation in the accessories section on this page.
- Need more information? See what's included with home delivery and installation.
2.6 cubic feet
Oven2 Cleaning Method
Cooktop Surface Color
4.3 cubic feet
Delay Clean Option
Manufacturer's Warranty - Parts
1 year limited
ENERGY STAR Certified
6.9 Cu. Ft. Self-Cleaning Freestanding Double Oven Gas Convection Range with ProBake Convection
Burner 3 Rating
9100 british thermal units
Number Of Oven1 Rack Positions
Number Of Burners
Cooktop Surface Type
Oven1 Cleaning Method
Burner 2 Rating
10000 british thermal units
Gas Connector Included
Side Cabinet Color
Keep Warm Setting
Range Power Source
Burner 4 Rating
12000 british thermal units
Propane Kit Model Compatibility
Broiler Burner Rating
14500 british thermal units
Manufacturer's Warranty - Labor
1 year limited
Number Of Oven2 Rack Positions
Burner 1 Rating
5000 british thermal units
Propane Conversion Kit Included
Propane (LP) Convertible
Burner 5 Rating
18500 british thermal units
Cooktop Surface Material