Use price history to decide if it's a good time to buy
Want to know if the price drops?
- 5 cooktop elements Provide 80-3700W of power to meet various cooking requirements.
- Ceramic cooktop surface Offers a durable design.
- Circulates air throughout the oven Convection technology for fast cook times and flavorful results.
- Steam-clean oven Save time and effort by steam-cleaning the oven after cooking.
- Accommodates multiple dishes in 2 separate ovens 4.4 cu. ft. lower oven and 2.3 cu. ft. upper oven allow you to cook dishes at different temperatures.
- Safety features Include control lock, residual heat indicator and self-clean oven door lock.
- Electric cord is sold separately and is not included.
- Antitip Bracket: Our home delivery teams or installers are required to install an antitip bracket at no additional charge. Refusal of antitip bracket installation results in a drop-off only delivery, no connections will be completed.
- Free delivery on appliance orders $399 and up Installation is included with delivery when you also purchase the required parts. If required parts are not purchased, delivery will not include installation.
- Required parts sold separately Find essential parts for installation in the accessories section on this page.
- Need more information? See what's included with home delivery and installation.
4.4 cubic feet
Oven2 Cleaning Method
Cooktop Surface Color
2.3 cubic feet
Power-On Indicator Light(s)
Manufacturer's Warranty - Parts
ENERGY STAR Certified
6.7 Cu. Ft. Slide-In Double Oven Electric Induction Convection Range
Number Of Elements
Number Of Oven1 Rack Positions
Cooktop Surface Type
Oven1 Cleaning Method
Hidden Bake Element
Range Power Source
Manufacturer's Warranty - Labor
Number Of Oven2 Rack Positions
Cooktop Surface Material