Use price history to decide if it's a good time to buy
Want to know if the price drops?
- Four cooktop burners Help you fry, boil, simmer and melt all your dishes at the same time.
- Safely and easily move pans from burner to burner Continuous grates create a flat and sturdy cooking surface.
- Sealed cooktop burners Make cleanup easy by keeping spills from spreading under the burners.
- Burners deliver 5,000 - 15,000 BTUs For flexible heating options.
- Knob controls For simple operation.
- Heavy-duty, dishwasher safe grates Easily and safely clean grates in the dishwasher.
- Stainless steel, deep-recessed cooktop Contains spills for quick and easy cleaning.
- Required parts sold separately Find essential parts for installation in the accessories section on this page.
- Need more information? See what's included with home delivery and installation.
Fit Guarantee Replacing a similar cooktop from GE or another brand GE cooktops are guaranteed for an exact fit to make replacement easy. See offer criteria and details 15,000 BTU Power Boil burner Delivers high heat for fast boiling Precise Simmer burner Delicate foods dont burn with low, even heat Sealed cooktop burners Contains spills and make cleaning quick and easy Heavy-duty, dishwasher safe grates Easily and safely clean grates in the dishwasher Stainless steel, deep-recessed cooktop Contains spills for quick and easy cleaning MAX burner system Delivers the same maximum BTU power to propane and natural gas cooktops
Cooktop Power Source
Burner 1 Rating
15000 british thermal units
Additional Accessories Included
LP conversion kit
Manufacturer's Warranty - Parts
Gas Connector Included
Number Of Burners
Number Of Cooking Zones
Burner 3 Rating
12000 british thermal units
Burner 4 Rating
5000 british thermal units
Manufacturer's Warranty - Labor
30" Built-In Gas Cooktop
Burner 2 Rating
9500 british thermal units
Hot Surface Indicator(s)
Top Right Side