GE JT5500DFWW 30" Built-In Double Electric Convection Wall Oven White
Last best price detected: $2243.10 on 10/17/17 20:18 EST
We couldn't find any stores that have this item in stock at the moment. We would be happy to let you know when it becomes available again!
- Bake and roast with thermal or convection technology True European Convection technology in the upper oven with a 3rd heating element and a fan promote efficient air circulation.
- Self-cleaning mode with steam clean Makes cleaning a cinch. A delay-clean function allows you to clean the oven around your busy schedule.
- Cook dinner and dessert for the whole family 5.0 cu. ft. ovens provide ample space to cook multicourse meals.
- Flexible cooking options 6 rack positions each provide plenty of space to house tall, wide and multiple pieces of cookware.
- Glass touch controls with an LED display Enable easy operation.
- Arrive home to a freshly baked meal Delay-bake lets you set the oven to start ahead of time.
- Safely maintains a temperature for an extended period of time Sabbath mode helps you comply with kosher cooking practices.
- Monitor food without releasing heat Big View windows on both ovens and halogen interior lighting make it easy to monitor your dish.
- Keep food warm in the drawer or the oven Lower warming drawer and a warm mode oven option make it easy to keep sides warm while your main course cooks.
- Required parts sold separately Find essential parts for installation in the accessories section on this page.
- Need more information? See what's included with home del
Amperage At 208 Volts
5.0 cubic feet
Kilowatt Rating At 208 Volts
Oven1 Cleaning Method
Oven2 Interior Width
Oven Power Source
Oven2 Broil Element
Oven1 Bake Element
Double wall oven
LED display with touchscreen controls
Amperage At 240 Volts
Delay Clean Option
Number Of Oven2 Racks
Hidden Bake Element
Oven2 Interior Height
Keep Warm Setting
Oven2 Cleaning Method
Number Of Oven2 Rack Positions
Oven1 Interior Depth
ENERGY STAR Certified
Oven1 Interior Height
Oven2 Bake Element
Oven1 Interior Width
Number Of Units
Oven2 Interior Depth
5.0 cubic feet
Kilowatt Rating At 240 Volts
Number Of Oven1 Racks
Delay Bake Option
Number Of Oven1 Rack Positions
Oven1 Broil Element