Use price history to decide if it's a good time to buy
Want to know if the price drops?
- For use in small rooms up to 100 sq. ft. Circulates air to add comfort to your home.
- Pull chain Makes it easy to turn the light on or off and select from 3 fan speeds.
- Dust-resistant blades Dust Armor coating helps keep the fan looking new day after day.
- WhisperWind motor Offers quiet operation. Hit the reverse switch to direct warm air downward to make home heating efficient.
- Includes two 60W incandescent candelabra light bulbs For warm, inviting illumination.
The Hunter Fan Company. A Commitment to Excellence for Over 100 Years. Our heritage of 19th-century craftsmanship, combined with 21st-century design and innovation, ensures that every product we make is as tough on the inside as it is beautiful on the outside. Backed by our tradition of excellence, you know you can count on everything Hunter makes for unmatched quality, style and whisper-quiet performance. Save up to 47% on cooling costs by using ceiling fans and raising your thermostat 6 degrees in summer. (Your savings may differ depending upon your geographic location, housing characteristics and cost of energy. Features three-position mounting system allows for standard, low, or angled mounting
Manufacturer's Warranty - Parts
3516 cubic feet per minute
Lighting Pull Chain
Number Of Speed Settings
Manufacturer's Warranty - Labor
Distance From Ceiling To Bottom Of Fan
Installation Hardware Included
ENERGY STAR Certified
Indoor Or Outdoor Use
Number Of Bulbs Required
Recommended Room Size
100 square feet
Voice Assistant Built-in
Watson 34" Ceiling Fan
Recommended Bulb Type
Number Of Blades