Use price history to decide if it's a good time to buy
Want to know if the price drops?
- Front panel controls Easy-to-use electronic controls with control lock capability.
- Quiet operation A 55 dBA rating means a quiet performance every time, so you won't interrupt your household while running loads.
- Accommodates up to 14 place settings Generous interior space means more clean dishes, less loads.
- Flexible loading options The AnyWare Plus silverware basket frees up rack space by easily fitting on the front of the lower rack or in the door.
- Wash system adjusts to cleaning needs The AccuSense soil sensor determines how dirty dishes are and adjusts the Normal cycle as needed.
- High temperature wash for better, safer clean The sanitize option operates at a higher temperature to help reduce bacteria and enhance drying results.
- ENERGY STAR certified efficiency Designed to save energy by reducing gallons of water used each year.
- Heated dry option Choose between heated dry or energy saver (no heat) dry option.
- Triple filtration system The removable filter disposes of food particles, eliminating the need for deep pre-rinsing.
- 4 wash cycles give you more cleaning options Includes Heavy, Normal, 1-Hour Wash and Soak & Clean.
- Required parts sold separately Find essential parts for installation in the accessories section on this page.
- Need more information? See what's included with home delivery and installation.
Number Of Racks
Manufacturer's Warranty - Parts
1 year limited
Place Setting Capacity
ENERGY STAR Certified
Power Cord Included
24" Tall Tub Built-In Dishwasher
Tall Tub Design
Number Of Wash Arms
Operating Sound Level
Number Of Cycles
Monochromatic Stainless Steel
Upper Rack Features
Estimated Annual Operating Cost
31 United States dollars
Depth With Door Open
Cycle Status Lights
NSF-Certified Sanitization Cycle
Estimated Annual Electricity Use
260 kilowatt hours
Hard Food Disposer
Manufacturer's Warranty - Labor
1 year limited
Water Soil Sensor